Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/06/2010 in all sections

1. I knew I could count on you to rub it in! :rolleyes: :D :lol: I shot Opening Day for The Houston Press. Getting paid to go to ballgames (NH), eat, drink, take pictures, meet people = awesome! :cool: Moar................
    5 points
  2. Otterfocus Must hurt to jump around if your balls hang that low Cold chillin’ Got to feed an Elephant Orangutans playing in trees – about two minutes later one attacked a younger male (in the right in this picture). The younger fled for his life pissing on people as he went until he misjudged the jump and missed the rope he was aiming for. Hit the deck from a good 5-6 meters up. All the zoo staff came running because you couldn’t hear him moving about in the bushes he landed in. Random cute baby orangutan white tigers very fat schnitzel making a dick of himself quick beer asian rednecks (dig kid’s mullet) Quick dinner Chicken Biryani Then on to the Night safari where my camer a was not much use as battery was dying shiny end of a porcupine. some sort of jungle cat The end.
    5 points
  3. http://thechive.com/2010/04/06/moster-engine-brings-childrens-drawings-to-life-11-photos/
    4 points
  4. this is a few days in pies, through my kid's eyes. i mentioned it to her...and she was game. sorted out through roughly 400 pictures. 5 days in New York.... arrive. view from room saw this and this this as well toured julliard.... the red in the pictured curtain is made of every word Shakespeare ever wrote Radio City Music Hall
    4 points
  5. the enemy! don't mind if I do! long wait for Boris: u mad?! cheap ticket to get in, sit in the expensive seats anyway:
    4 points
  6. 3 points
  7. standing wave ^ ANOTHER standing wave ^ standing wave #2s home^ bonus ----- rollerblade hottie caught me taking this first pic of her, then she hung around for a bit doin all these sexy stretches and shit thumbs up end of today
    3 points
  8. That Poison Idea album rules! Been rocking everything by these guys for the past 2 days.
    2 points
  9. 5 star in jersey city/newark wow ...i can honestly say the best pizza i had in nyc was this place..but that was a long time ago Bella Donna Pizzeria Inc‎ 6091 54th Street, Flushing, NY 11378-3358 (718) 497-1744‎
    2 points
  10. gloomy all weekend in sf stopped in sac to have lunch with caligula drive back sucked feeding time
    2 points
  11. I just watched this and it is disgusting, even if they had a legitimate reason to fire on these people, which I don't believe they did, the soldiers are fucking scumbags laughing about killing these innocent people, so what if they have AK47s on them, their country is being illegally ivaded by a foreign force, they are just defending themselves, something that surely all you constitutiionists should be holding them up as exeplary members of society. While I have respect for a few soldiers because I am sure they are there for the right reasons, I have never met (in person) a member of the military that I would trust with a paper aeroplane let alone an apache attack helicopter, I recently had a friend that joined the marines here in the UK, needless to say I am no longer in contact with him because I have no respect for someone that is prepared to join the army in the current climate of fighting politically unjust and illegal wars. I just feel sorry for people who were already signed up before all this Iraq/afghanistan bullshit kicked off. If the people carrying the guns had actually been engaging the helicopter they would have had a reason to fire, as it was they weren't doing anything and the people who shot at the iraqis deserve to be prosecuted for murder under criminal courts and not miltary courts.
    2 points
  12. 5 happiness on geary (one of the best chinese in sf) giorgios on clement easter dinner beach hut deli sacramento
    2 points
  13. Breakfast time –Popiah rolls are so good your camera can’t focus on them!:) fruit for breakfast 2nd course I chose Pineapple jumped on MRT back to City hall Some rubbish food for the day ahead On MRT which is like a big worm with no gaps between carriages Squid on a stick yum yum view from hotel room On bus on our way to Singapore zoo At the zoo ditch the tour group and head off mini deer
    2 points
  14. Dope thread. Heres some more...I couldn't find the pics to go with herakut - Herakut live painting Berlin Project Room 08.10.09 and the Jaybo Monk Remi Rough vid that everyone has seen
    2 points
  15. I LOVE watching people paint stuff heres a thread, post up your faves. Nothing beats seeing the process behind the work this is a craaaaaazy watercolor painting love watercolor paintings <3
    1 point
  16. RObO WTF!!!??? I would hate to look at your web browsers history...
    1 point
  17. can't read 'em but they're fresh... and bump the obvious... armee and elmer.
    1 point
  18. I was wondering where you were to defend this negro. Ha!
    1 point
  19. As I already said, I HATE KFC, but this shit is fuckin delicious. Anyone who doesn't try this is missing out
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. I know, had friends who did tours. They complained about not getting to kill people. I don't know.
    1 point
  22. U can't bite basic simple letters...
    1 point
  23. Alot of niggas in the military are mad bored and all they really want to do is buck haji's. I mean thats the only reason they enlisted. Real talk.
    1 point
  24. I posted this in the YouTube thread a little bit ago. Figured if I made a thread I'd get negged more than I already do. Crazy shit either way.
    1 point
  25. That is some fucked up shit. HOW IN THE HELL IS AN ASSOCIATED PRESS REPORTER AN ENEMY OF THE UNITED STATES
    1 point
  26. I hear ya i should have been saving to get my 67 mustang from my aunt and get it running still putting it to the back burner until i get a permanent residence.
    1 point
  27. oh really? im not seein it
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00