Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/15/2009 in all sections

1. Re: Dear ________, - no homo Dear MTA(not the crew), Fuck you guys. Every fucking Thursday some bullshit happens with my line home. Tonight.. Two plus hours waiting and no bus. Took me 3 hours to get home. Thanks assholes. IOU
    3 points
  2. someone else will feed the starving children go enjoy yourself.
    2 points
  3. If you were an ice cream flavor, you'd be cotton candy with FAILines.
    2 points
  4. meh they're leaving now...
    2 points
  5. Edit: To EBA. There seems to be too many awkward extensions and inconsistancy in the width of your lines. With a palindromic name like that, symmetry and balance in the letters would make it look less cluttered. The colour scheme is an interesting choice, the orange outline doesn't do the piece much justice, the blue and purple do accent each other well though. However, I love the throwy at the bottom, the letters have a consistant flow. And yes, fuck my mother.
    2 points
  6. AIDS is God's way of saying "Fuck You". It stands for Anally-Inflicted Death Sentence and "S.I.D.A." in French, meaning "Sauvagement Introduit Dans l'Anus" (Savagely introduced into the anus). AIDS is the politically correct term for GRIDS, Gay Cancer and The Ebonic Plague and is proof that God hates fags and niggers because all niggers have AIDS. In spite of the disease's name, AIDS involves no aid or assistance whatsoever. AIDS is transmitted predominantly via buttsecks between two men. Aside from buttsecks, gay people can transmit AIDS by touch or injecting their tainted blood into harmless str8 people on the street. It is even possible to get AIDS by looking into the eyes of an infected person for more than roughly 8.3 seconds or by being kind of compassionate to any HIV-positive individual. Do not confuse AIDS with Australian Outback AIDS, which is Alcohol Induced Dizzy Spells. Outback AIDS is curable and is made of win.
    2 points
  7. Re: Great Pictures~ if only it had ducked
    2 points
  8. Re: Don't Call it Frisco where the SEME flicks at?
    2 points
  9. OHHHHH SNAP! You just brought back crazy memories of my childhood with these. My Japanese grandma used to have these stashed. I remembered them by seeing the cat and elephant on the box. They have that edible wrapper and the chewy rice part has sort of a mild orangeish taste. SO fucking good.
    1 point
  10. EAT THE STARVING CHILDREN IN FANCY RESTAURANTS. PROBLEM SOLVED.
    1 point
  11. where did you get this? :lol: edit* Gave you an extra square.
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. I dunno if this counts, but I've been listening to Douglas Adams' Mostly Harmless while driving.
    1 point
  14. tell me you wouldnt smash
    1 point
  15. G.I Joe PSA's were better 1, 2............... 3 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    1 point
  16. I was the same. I read metamorphosis before any other Kafka and came away without any strong feelings about it. I then read The Trial and The Castle quite a few years later and loved them so re-read metamorphosis and appreciated it a lot more. I recommend The Trial if you want to explore Kafka further (which you definitely should if you haven't). One of my favorite novels.
    1 point
  17. I hope minnesota hires pierre mcguire as their GM only so I don't have to listen to his dumbass on TV anymore and that is all I have to say about the wild
    1 point
  18. yeah the 408 is a joke full of mad fakes and fronters i call it the land of the bad tattoo wow lets see how many mexican calendars i can see today /bigtimenonracist
    1 point
  19. hit that props button
    1 point
  20. i hate to sound like some sort of power tripping dickhead, because most of you know me to not give a flying fuck what goes down in this forum, but this dry snitching shit isn't going to be tolerated. therefore, the next person who posts any sort of tag name-screen name-real name-nick name- etc name connection is going to get a permanent ban. and the next person after that will get one, and after that, and on and on and etc. now, back to the luls...
    1 point
  21. Besides the action fucking sucking dick all throughout, the reveals and twists were fucking incredible. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn-g8OmkEIE The whole thing, laid out. In the fucking pilot episode!
    1 point
  22. Fuck, we are going to be in Las Vegas for the Street Fighter Tournament that weekend. OZOMATLI IS THE SHIT
    1 point
  23. The army is always in the streets. On the way to school, I spotted my friend Deber from my crew. I was late so I drove fast. We do not have highways or freeways, for the police this is fast. Oh, I just slept 1 hour, so on the way I was drank a 2 litters Coca-Cola. Policia, and there is another one on the right, waiting for the green light. Copies at the university. My friend Ylenia, in green, putting attention to the class. My friend Celia, and my hair. I was sitted on the floor. My friend Omar, and that guy... hmm... Daniel, and my HOT teacher. My friend Marina, and his friend Eduardo, his gay. Soccer. We do not have classes on Fridays, so all Thursdays we go to a house or something to drink beer and smoke weed. I quit smoking because of my girl. But it is always fun. Me and Omar went to buy cigarrettes barefoot and told the cashier that some cholos stole our shoes. I always see a lot of graffiti, but this is not the time to show those pictures. Just one, I spotted this outline near the university. It is mine of course. Went back to home, just a little drunk, smoking a cigarrette with Arturo who lives near me. Got home, and sleep good.
    1 point
  24. oh shit, is this an animated gif party now?
    1 point
  25. eba go back to satire you did burners with that name, burners that burned so hard it would make kids in here shut up for a few years
    1 point
  26. ^^for real. on a side note though.... i woke up one day a few weeks ago and decided to change up my clothing style. cosby crust punk. nearing week two of it and i cant stop smirking everytime i walk past a mirror
    1 point
  27. If it's a severed head I'm gonna be very upset.
    1 point
  28. Just because you paint in the streets doesn't mean you are street. Just stfu and paint kids.
    1 point
  29. I think I agree. But then again we have a fucked up culture. Maybe The Predator and Paul are part of a culture also. A culture of morons. Either way they should be lined up in front of a firing squad yo.
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. ma fridge. non artistic alleywayz classified vs wild on route to paint. another day in paradize
    1 point
  32. this is a white guy who modded his body to look like a pale asian hispanic
    1 point
  33. ive been rereading kurt vonnegut. ive read em all, but theres always something i miss.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00