Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/13/2008 in all sections

1. 4 points
  2. Props me, I haven't given out props in a week or two and want to see if they are worth more now.
    4 points
  3. yeah, that little 18 year old scumfuck is really lucky to be alive. i would have brought plenty of water and some MRE's to live on for the DAYS/WEEK i would be torturing the little slimeball. then i would pour sulfuric acid all over his half living body and tell him about how my daughter would never have her innocence back. /doesn't like people who hurt chillens'
    3 points
  4. Prop ya boy...you know you wanna
    3 points
  5. i need my daily props...NOW ;)
    3 points
  6. Caseks are worth are worth a grip since he snuffed most of you fools all ready. Risc got some pointworthy propers but I can't hit him back, must have propped him a while ago. filters props = 0 points dude, I got you anyway.
    3 points
  7. i am in the process of getting people on this page, get me back if i did.
    3 points
  8. hit up your boy I want 7 tic tacs tonight...
    2 points
  9. 2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. I hit some people that I could didn't let me get a few of you
    2 points
  12. I can't get you either Mercer.. I need to spread props, no homo
    2 points
  13. got you mercer.....now let's find out how potent your props are
    2 points
  14. 1009 props....do i get to kill someone at 1500?
    2 points
  15. i owe some folks...so PROPS!
    2 points
  16. I ran out of props. Soz if I didn't get to you. Expect props tomorrow.
    2 points
  17. 2 points
  18. i iz propped out <insert sad lol cat picture here>
    2 points
  19. fuck you all prop fpr propp prop me and i'lkl proip ypu backkkk
    2 points
  20. just sent some around. i watch some movies last night. they were pretty good.
    2 points
  21. While on my internet exploits today, I came across this game in development called Crayon Physics. It's still in prototype stage but they have a simplified beta version on their site. Here's the rundown: Crayon Physics Deluxe is a 2D physics puzzle game, in which you get to experience what it would be like if your drawings would be magically transformed into real physical objects. Solve puzzles with your artistic vision and creative use of physics. Here's a Youtube video of the deluxe version: ...And finally a link to the playable (and I stress) simplified version (that's still hella' fun) http://www.kloonigames.com/blog/games/crayon/
    1 point
  22. no comply: skateboarding speaks on authority. verification complete. and for one prop, or an invite for my friend page 149 -152 REALIZING THE LIES by Greg Lang and you just totally snitched on him, dude what's up with that haha
    1 point
  23. i just through out a few since i've been gone for all of four days and had some to spread around
    1 point
  24. how could they not have a mac version in this day and age!?!?!?!!
    1 point
  25. hahaah cali. yeah, that cat should have used that thimble sized brain to say "awww, it's just a kid. i'll piss on his race car bed later." funny shit.
    1 point
  26. I first saw Titanic at a drive in and her tit was the size of our mini van.
    1 point
  27. nigga you were conceived via gangbang off my dick
    1 point
  28. I'll soon be bangin this cute big titted red head. Props? "pics or it didn't happen" fuck you I dont have a camera You can trust this stranger
    1 point
  29. And then there's this (you can find a step-by-step in the step-by-step thread) (durr):
    1 point
  30. just hit rathofgod,overtime,dawood,pfffft.
    1 point
  31. love is the message son...tell your lady that
    1 point
  32. So at my job I do collections on occasion for delinquent clients. I hear the same crap every day "I never got a bill. This is YOUR fault. Etc. Etc." Most of these people are lying. You can just tell after awhile. Anyway, if these people come into the office and are as nice as can be, given the situation, I'll go out of my way to help them. Way more than I should, by company standards. Example: This one Texan-cowboy guy who owes us a bunch of money. We have his assets locked up. He's going to lose everything he has with us. Etc. Every time he's come into the office, he's been extremely friendly and polite. He owes us ALOT. I call him because he's on the days collection calls list.... he tells me that he lost his job and knows he's going to lose everything and literally cannot do anything for us. He says that his primary concern is finding food at this point, because he hasn't eaten in a few days. I tell him that if he can give us ANYTHING, that I'll go out of my way to see to it that he gets his stuff back. Typically, my bosses are somewhat okay with us taking 60+% of what people owe. I tell this guy that if he can get me any money at all, I'll work with him. Even if he can come up with 5-10%, which could get me fired. He said he'll see if he can find some way to borrow the money and thanked me for trying to help him. Now, today, this woman comes into my office.... fat, white trash, pig of a woman. Immediately she's got a fucking attitude, despite my trying to be as amicable as possible. I explain to her why she owes us money in late fees, she is clearly in the wrong. She continues to be extremely rude and point out that I'm somehow wrong and that "this whole thing is bullshit. You don't know what you're doing". LUCKILY, I quit my job the other week.... put in my two weeks notice. My last day is Tuesday. So... I don't care if I get fired or anything, it'll just be giving me a day or two off before going to my new job. So, I decide I'd like to get fired and I tell this woman that she's wrong and that I'm not going to do anything for her. She tells me that "this company has it's head up it's ass", I proceed to tell her that "the company is not the one with their head up their ass, in this case.... refer to your bill.... do you see that date? Thats when you're due. Now, you can either give us our money, or you can feel free to leave." Long story short, I said a lot of other things. I was trying to get her to keep whining so that I could tell her that I was calling the waaaahmbulance to make an emergency trip to get her. She ended up just throwing a check at me and storming out. Fuck you bitch. Basically, if you're nice and polite.... I'll work with you. If you're a fucking fat retard who thinks that the world owes them something, then you're going to be in for a huge shock.
    1 point
  33. Make a fake Myspace as a girl, add a ton of people, make it look legit..and find out info from him that way.
    1 point
  34. http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u267/pennymoney/th_100_0149.jpg' alt='th_100_0149.jpg'>"][/url][/img]
    1 point
  35. woke up, whatever-whatever... hopped in the car, tried to eat/drive/photograph at the same time... got coffee, got to destination, had a smoke before going in... spent a couple hours goin through crates, chattin up dealers, came up, left... came home with a few...
    1 point
  36. I got casek and mercer.pffft i still owe you homie.
    1 point
  37. dang i got props from 4 new people, and only got a total of 4 points. must be the aids.
    1 point
  38. that thread is this way man -> http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122734
    1 point
  39. 1 point
  40. This thread reminded me of this: Dunno if you heard the story but when trying to make up the new batmobile, whatshisface took a hummer model and a fighter jet model and glued them together.
    1 point
  41. Re: It's The Shit Thread - no homo Saturday 1-12-08 11:55pm
    1 point
  42. He looks like Bloodfarts illegitimate homosexual half black half brother.
    1 point
  43. There's a difference though. "Uh huh" as a polite acknowledgment is fine I think. But it's all about the pitch and the attitude behind it. What he's describing is the arrogant bullshit some lowlife customer service people put out to imply they are above you despite the obvious. But yeah, I guarantee for every asshole behind the counter there is 100 customers acting like they run shit because they too are a bunch of fucking losers.
    1 point
  44. Sometimes my politeness has gotten me into some pretty UNcomfortable situations, especially with the fatties or the homos, one situation: 1)Im at lowes to return this shower head that doesn't work, walk up to the customer service counter. and theres this fat chick working there, being the polite guy i am, i smile and say "good morning". the return begins. She goes:"i like your shirt" and i reply with a thankyou. shes scanning stuff looks up at me and tells me how purrdy my eyes are so i thank her for that too. somehow during this mundane exchange simple thanksyous and such she thinks im flirting with her asking me what i do,im cute. maybe we can hang out. I killed it REAL quick and said no thanks then walked out. I'm not even gonna talk about the homo encounter at GAP.
    1 point
  45. ... Do you feel that? OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ A LITTLE LOUDER!!!! OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ OONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZOONTZ
    1 point
  46. And fuck that e cred shit. Anyone with a tic tac that is not by itself is a homo. Yall must have missed my tic tac gettin jumped in, he's on the westside now, killin them blue tic tacs
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00