Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

First Thing You Ever Stole

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

The first thing I remember getting caught stealing (by my mom) was a Batman key chain from the movie theatre, when that first Tim Burton movie came out.

Not long after was the dog off of a Mack truck. My buddy taught me how to do it.

By the time I was a teenager, I was addicted to racking, but now, I don't steal shit. Ever. If I found an envelope with a few thousand in it, I'd probably do my best to return it. And when cashiers mess up, I always make sure I clear it up with them.

MedicineCabinet likes this.
  2. nsmbfan

nsmbfan Elite Member

pack of baseball cards

stuffed down my parachute pants and tried walking out the convenience store

they fell out the bottom once I reached the door

arab guy didn't notice the cards but noticed me drop something, I picked em up and ran out the door and all the way into a field next to the store... till I realized nobody was chasing me

baseball cards were hot commodity back then

(i was 9 or 10)

find a wallet? standard fare is return wallet, keep cash. keeps thieves honest, and honest men paid.

and if a bank cashier hands me more than I asked for - fuck em, they take my money all the time.

city life makes you not care. if I lived in a town with 5,000 people maybe I'd return it to the post office if I found an envelope with $10,000 in it

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  3. Cro.

Cro. Senior Member

when i was a kid i used to steal candy from the convenience store near my house, so it was probably gum or some shit.

4. CityonSMASH

CityonSMASH Elite Member

ya, candy from corner store. weed from my dad.

5. nsmbfan

nsmbfan Elite Member

yeah i forgot weed from my dad. but that wasn't until years later

6. redeyedanimal

redeyedanimal Veteran Member

magic the gathering cards... /exnerd.

Tuco Salamanca likes this.
  7. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

an address book at the age of 7 or 8 from a grocery store.

i dont remember my reasoning, maybe because i was bored at the damn grocery store.
    my mom found it a week later and started asking questions
    i was like... whhhaaaaattttt??? i totally bought that.... with money i found....

she made me go back to the store and apologize.

after that it was a number of things, but the next time i got caught was at a sports store, me and a couple friends were on some acid and were walking through the store like we owned the place just putting shit in our pockets. fun.

8. Rolf Harris

Rolf Harris Senior Member

a packet of triple biscuits...

methamphetamyne likes this.
  9. falseface

falseface Member

a payday and a dr. pepper.
    I SEE YOU STEAL!
    YOU NO COME BACK!

circa 1985

10. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff Senior Member

Fucking hooligans. I've never stolen anything from a store. I have no idea how much money I've taken from my dad in quarters though. I kicked ass at metal slug.

The base I was at during middle school and some of high school was super poor and had almost no workers and no cameras at the commissary and shoppette so my friends would always steal CDs and snacks. I never thought a 10 dollar CD was worth getting my ID taken away though.

11. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

[​IMG]

probably not the first thing, but def. in the beginning during my early elementary school days

edit: i know damn well im not the only kid who used to do this haha. brings back good memories

count chocula likes this.
  12. CancerDancer

CancerDancer Banned

^^ this.. that shit was a sport around my neighbourhood who can jack the best looking caps.. good times

13. KINGSHITOFFUCKMOUNTAIN

KINGSHITOFFUCKMOUNTAIN Senior Member

14. That Drunk Savant

That Drunk Savant Member

some kids power ranger then that opened a flood gate. made it threw high school without ever really buying school supplies.

15. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff Senior Member