First Thing You Ever Stole

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
paint, used to go into michaels fill a whole backpack full of krylon and michaels paint (mm it smells so good) then walk out the door not givin a fuck. racked about 7-9 cans a week. Love that shit, was only around 14-15. Cant do it no more, they give me looks now because im an adult.

Seven to nine cans a week!?

You're a little big time for this thread, maybe start your own for major heists and stuff.

first thing i ever stole was in preschool. my cousin and i were playing with fisher price little people during recess.

When it was time to leave he told me to take some so we could play with them once we got home. My mom instantly knew that they werent mine and couldnt figure out where they were from.

She questioned my cuz and he ratted me out. Moms made me bring them back to school. it was embarrassing returning them;. For the most part i've stopped stealing but continue to take supplies from my job

hooray for free markers and gloves

a red hammer. I was like five years old it was after kindergarden and i remember playing with it in the store and my mom told me to put it back. i shoved that shit down the front of my pants and when we got in the car i busted it out and she didnt make me bring it back. I blame my mother for my problems.

my dad left 2 20 dollar bills on the washing machine downstairs for my mom to buy grocieries with in the morning on his way to work...I must have been 6 or something, when I left for school I saw them sitting there and just put them in my pocket, i didnt even know what it was. My dad ends up coming to the school after he figured out what I did and picked the cash up from me.

It was weird, I didnt really get in shit as I was fucking young...and they didnt really press the relevancy of stealing=bad....hence stealing loads of shit later on in life :)

So the first thing I stole was Cash Money.

• Like 1