First Thing You Ever Stole

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was in kohl's with my mom back when i was 7 or 8...

i seen this sweet ass magic trick toy thing where you stab a little sword through a penny or some shit like that... i took it out the box and pocketed it... mom never caught that one

i took a hiatus till i was 11 or 12, my brother ran a fireworks stand around the 4th of july, i was sitting with him, when he left to go get some grub, i pocketed some smoke-bombs that looked like wolf pack firecrackers, i was real hype. My brother seen them peeking out my pocket when he came back and was pissed... like "wtf you're too dumb to even get real firecrackers!"

real smooth.

Age 6 - Pack of crackers from gas station

Age 8/9 - Busted 3 times out of 19 or 20 thefts involving various toys and items of interest at various stores while shopping with parents or other supervisor.

Age 11 - Stealing madd chromies. Racking Zippos and other shit from Spencer's Gifts in the mall, racking zippos from Rite Aid and CVS.

Age 13 to 19 - Stealing big ticket items, pharmaceuticals/narcotics, money, valuables, whatever the fuck I wanted.

Age 20 to now - Stealing shit is bad karma and negative energy which I've already paid enough for, so I keep it thorough and don't steal shit anymore. I also would feel like a peasant doing that, so instead I seek my own fortune legitimately through brainpower and determination.

Age 20 to now - Stealing shit is bad karma and negative energy which I've already paid enough for, so I keep it thorough and don't steal shit anymore. I also would feel like a peasant doing that, so instead I seek my own fortune legitimately through brainpower and determination.

NIGGA WHAT

I didn't rack anything until i was in the 6th grade. Fire works from the dollar store int his ghetto mall.

Then I started to do graffiti and honed in my racking skills.

Last year was the first year of my life that i didn't push a cart. I painted less but thats not the point. I racked pens and other art supplies but fuck it.....I'm trying not to steal things.

custom-chrome-tire-pressure-valve-caps.jpg

probably not the first thing, but def. in the beginning during my early elementary school days

edit: i know damn well im not the only kid who used to do this haha. brings back good memories

fuck i was about to post a story about these...........muscle cars and bigrigs were where it was at!!!

had bags of them shits....lmfao, our bikes instantly got more badass!

IT225_nudiepen.jpg

the pens where ya click em and the top comes off the chick.

i was about 10 or 11, it was from the 99cent store....

dont steal now......had plenty taken from me since, dont really appreciate the feeling of being robbed.

also nsmbfan stole bud from his dad, i was there for this, and it was great.