First Thing You Ever Stole

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i remember being fiveish and stealing money from my moms purse to go get ice cream and shit.and about the same time i stole somoenes coat from school.

i remember stealing books and dvd's from the library in elementary.

i stole some dudes converses from the locker room because at that time i had to put tape on my shoes because they were falling apart.those were the first expensive brand of shoe i ever had and they were like size 12 for my size 9 feet at the time.i would fill them up with paper towels so the would fit better.

i remember stealing bags of chips from the snack bar in middle school and selling them for 30% off haha.then someone snitched and the moved the chip rack behind the casheir ladies back which made it impossible.:(

idk how many bikes i stole as a kid but i dont tink i ever owned one that was mine.

im a terrible thief now though.i cant shoplift for shit and always get caught.now that im kinda chubby and slow i dont risk it.im currently trying to lose weight for that exact reason.im tired of buying all my shit haha.

in grade one i stole some marbles that the school was using for some science experiment.

took them shits out for recess.

busted as soon as i came back into class.

i can still remember my mom comin to school and saying the dreaded "wait till your father gets home".

the impending doom i felt waiting for the old man shoulda been a deterrent, but it wasnt.

graduated to stealing change from the parents for video games at the arcade.

paint came next, but after i turned eighteen i gave all that shit up.

Candy as a kid but moved onto racking titty mags around grade 6.

Can't believe no one mentioned this?

Nobody was into racking hustler and playboy and etc as kids?

i forgot about this...

there was a convenience store next to my school and we'd go and cause havoc.

they used to keep that shit behind the counter.

we'd work in teams, one dude would go and create a fuckin mess at the slurpee machine.

the arab would angrily stomp over to see what the fuck dude was doing, and someone else would jet behind the counter, grab as many titty mags as he could, and we'd bounce.

our next plan of attack was to rip out all the nude pics and scatter them all over the school floor when everyone else was in class.

soon as the bell rang, pre-pubescent kids would be gettin crazy eyefulls of shit they never dreamed of, and the teachers would do the mad dash to try to gather up all the smut.

c00l st0ry br0.

but i propped you for bringin back fond memories, my dude.

the impending doom i felt waiting for the old man

this always sucked

i hid outside my house after a grade school suspension during winter... froze my ass off to a state of peril

no sympathy was won :D

not once in my life have I ever taken money from my family.......i racked smoked from my dad as a kid

once & once... felt shitty... still do

i stole a red rubber ball from CVS when i was like 7. ended up getting taken by my mother before i got to use it, cause she figured out i stole it, my excuse was "it didnt have a price tag on it so i thought you could just take them"

had every intention of playing off the wall, or suicide, or whatever you people call it where your from.