Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Alcoholism

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Step8, Jun 21, 2001.

1. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

any thoughts on what constitutes having a drinking problem? i binge drink alot, and find that after three beers i crave more and more, so normally if i know i can only have one beer, i wont even drink it, cuz it will just make me feel like shit. I dont put alcohol ahead of my responsiblities like work or school, and i refuse to drink when the sun is out, unless i'm at like a BBQ or something. But i find myself drinking alot more regularly, out of the past 5 days i drank everyday, and got drunk 4 out of the 5.

2. pacman

pacman Member

Slow down...only drink once a week or something. Lots of my friends are alkis...their no fun to be around unless they're drunk. Lots of other things to do to have fun. Good start with the no drinky til nighty though. It's not good that you want more after 3.

oh yeah...to answer your question. that whole thing you typed in constitutes a drinking problem.

[This message has been edited by pacman (edited 06-21-2001).]

LE0_21 likes this.
  3. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

it starts being a problem when it interferes with your daily life(job, family, relationships). and a lot of people who are alcoholics will deny that they have a problem. everyone knows that but oh well. you sound like you don't want to have a drinking problem, and you will know when you have one. many alcoholics could at one point would have been able to see but they gradually slip into denial.

4. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

i used to have big parties every night at this strippers house..it was good because all her stripper friends would come...but it was all about the beer bong!all night long...smokin herbs and lickin nipples...in the morning me and my homie jofus would wake up look at each other,smile and get a beer outa the fridge..we did that for about 6 months..it was great.. i never really gained the weight of an alki though...probably the sex and skateboarding..
    that 6 was recreational too..after all the partying was done i would drink a 22 hieniken on fridays with my homie...
    dont drink and drive

simon_kenton likes this.
  5. kg

kg New Jack

you have a problem when you beat your wife and spen your whole check on booze.. also when you drink alone. lol. also i was told in aa that your a alki when you have a scheudle(spelling) of when to drink.. you should try drinking pop instead

------------------
    your mom is a construction worker and wears gangster nikes

6. asetONER

asetONER Member

a lot of people binge drink. i dont consider binge drinkers alcoholics though,cause binge drinkers drink just to get drunk,alki's (like my father),drink alcohol like water,do not get drunk anymore (because they barely can),and they need it. just dont get to that point. and dont drink and drive either. in the past two years ive known three people to die because of that.

------------------
    "...of course that's just my opinion,i could be wrong."-dennis miller

7. drinkin is only a problem when i got no money

8. cocaine & hookers

cocaine & hookers New Jack

9. SenorSeven

SenorSeven Elite Member

hah...man..shut up...fools...you can say you have had a drinking problem when you land in AA or counseling.....or you could be smart and do what i did....say fuck the counseling, save you/your parents money, and drink more..then realize what the hell you are doing to yourself...and only drink once a week or so...>=D i did good

10. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

a lot of people deny that they have a problem so they don't go to AA

11. TOY

TOY New Jack

alcohol is no good man. substitute it with snapple or something. snapple is the best stuff on earth and the commercial aint lying. even if they were its still better than alcohol

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

this shit seems like a joke, but i know from experiance thats its not. damn, i used to drink liek an irishman on st.pattys day everyday of the week. i didnt think i had a problem at all, you know, just havin a good time, but then i got trashed and did some stupid ass shit for no reason at all, (im still up on charges so i cant say what it was, but ill say that it was pretty bloody). and landed myself in jail for a while. i finally got out, and was forced to go to aa, it was then that i realized that i had a problem. i had no clue i was that bad. you wanna see if you got a problem? go to aa, quit for a month or two, and see how much youre life will change. try it, youll be absolutely amazed... i guarantee it.

------------------
    [​IMG]

13. i eat poo

i eat poo New Jack

gross,the gay bandit.he's a terd burgler.

14. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

i used to have a drinkin problem...i jus stopped drinkin all the time...it was that easy...find somthing else to occupy the time

------------------
    jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

15. curious george

curious george Senior Member

i started drinkin when i was 12. just stopped like 6 months ago. now, i don't even wanna get drunk. liquor will fuck you up like that. never had a beer in my life though. jack and jim used to be my best friends.