Alcoholism

Step8

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i usuall drink 6-12 beers a night.

alone in my apartment while drawing/cleaning/working on projects.

most days i start with a coffee or two, then switch to beers right after. its usually like 3:30-4:30pm..

i don't consider myself an alki and never have.

even when i was forced into rehab and AA when i was a teen.

ii handle my shat and get all kindsa stuff done..

fuck it, i'm crack'n another beer now.

• 4 months later...
Rage is an underlying issue.

What you faggots need is to meet each other on a Greyhound bus and buttfuck in the toilet while you smoke meth. That's real alcoholism.

BUSHLEAGUE ASS BITCHES.

/NH

Stating NH/ on any gay ass post you would like, does not make you not a faggot!

thoughts of butt seks alone, you my friend are gay!...nh/

*redundance

you feinds need to get behind the bunson and work that wrist, end up a ghetto supa star instead of internet failures, real talk. and saying no homo after admitting to homosexuall acts deos not cancel out the gay factor, gasface knows that though, who sais crackheads have to make sense though. yall go head and negaprop me 3 red tictacs isnt enough

There's a difference between alcoholism and binge drinking my homeslice. I dig a good binge now and again and I also enjoy a few after work or with dinner or whilst painting. I can also stop after a few if I so choose. True alcoholism is a sad fucked up thing and I've seen many a fine mind go to seed because of it. A true alco can't stop after 1, they have to keep going until blackout time. I had a friend once spew at like 3 in the morning and when he realized he was in the sticks with no way to get booze he started eating his own puke cause he knew it had booze in it. I seen dudes hanging almost like junkies, waiting, sweating, outside the bottle shop for it to open at 10am. Sad shit yo. As with any drug, control it and don't let it control you. Easier said than done

y???? so u can blackout from drinking on it and i can siiyb???

so you can get 5 times drunker in a fraction of the time.

The xanax sensation is very similar to alcohol for me.

1 bar = 22 oz

2 bars= 40 0z

3 bars= 6 tallboys

4 bars =8 beers

5 bars= a 12 pack.

Only difference. I can drink a 12 pack no problem but it may take me 3 or 4 hours.

10 mg of xanax you can toss back in 2 seconds. And its just as easy to take 4 times that.

At which point and i've been there and beyond i'm at the functional level of someone thats

drank a couple cases of beer. You cant drink that much and live to talk about it. Ive heard

of people overdosing on xanax but they had ingested quantities well in excess of 150 mg.

You are just really really drunk. Stealing shit, starting fights, being an asshole, getting

arrested, waking up in jail. If you could drink several cases of beer what else would you

expect?

When i have 6 beers and xanax i usually drink one... take a couple bars and the next day I

still have 5 beers. I am not responsible enough to have any quantity of xanax. If i have 6 mg

i will eat all 6. If i have 30mg when i finally snap out of it they will all be gone. I've gotten

a lot better about it. I wont get them from a doctor. I rather buy them on the streets and

get ripped off. Atleast that way i dont have bottles of 90-180 mg sitting around. That could

cost me so much more in terms of money, time, freedom. I usually get 3 bars and leave it

at that

i still prefer hard alcohol.... also, i'm not saying it's easy for me to find or anything, but K makes me feel alot drunker than xanax if i'm going to take drugs to feel drunk.... and you really have never had like zero memory of the night b4 from taking benzos my dude???? cause i def blacked the fuck out off of just 1 bar, 2 kpins, a valium 10, and some speed.