offensive jokes..

graffsurgeon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The irony: http://youtu.be/8ImQoZQw9E0

Was just reading bout this.

NEED PIX!!!1!!

to cum

hard

Three kids were up late in their tree-house chatting.

The first kid says, "Last night, Daddy made me touch his snake!"

The second kid says, "That's nothing, last night, Daddy made me kiss his snake!"

The last kid sighs and says, "I wish my dad was a reptile enthusiast. He just fucks me in the arse."

166914_135825826530615_100003095956776_173005_363682606_n.jpg

My daughter just walked into the living room & said "Dad cancel my allowance, rent my room out, throw all my clothes away, take my tv, stereo & phone, & sell my car. Take my key, kick me out & cut me out of your will"Well, she didn't quite put it like that. She actually said "Dad this is my new boyfriend, Mohammed."

U.S Private Bradley Manning, in jail

over giving away defence secrets,

has said he was "considering

becoming a woman".

Why not? You're already a gossiping

cunt.

• 1 month later...

Here we go

A newlywed couple are on their honeymoon at a pristine mountain lake in montana... or canada or some shit. The owner of the cabin they're staying in goes and checks up on them every day, once at sunrise, once at noon, once at sunset. He notices that the guy is fishing nonstop, morning, noon, and night. "this is just the damnedest thing",thinks the owner. He decides to have a chat with the new husband. "son, i've noticed that you're doing a lot of fishing. why aren't you fucking your wife instead? this is your honeymoon, after all!". "Well sir," the kid says, "she has a terrible yeast infection, so the pussy's out of action for a while, i'm afraid." "yuck" says the old man. "well how about some oral? nothing beats a good gummer!" "She also has 2 horribly impacted wisdom teeth and a bleeding sore on her soft palate, so thats a no-go too." "thats just horrible!" says the old man. "well how about the old log flume? i sure do like some anal with my wife every now and then!" "she has really bad diarrhea right now, and has for about 2 weeks. I'm not going near it." "jesus christ," says the old man. "why did you even marry this woman?" "well, sir," the newlywed begins, "she also happens to have a bad case of worms, and i loooove fishin'!"

Archived