offensive jokes..

graffsurgeon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other day I told my neighbour Jerome that he was like Marmite.

He said, "What, you either love me or you hate me?"

I said, "No, you're black and you smell."

The ginger woman at my work recently announced that she is pregnant by her black boyfriend. She was discussing possible baby names the other day, apparently "Terry The Chocolate Orange" is not tolerated and is enough to get you fired.

A black man walks into a bar...

LOL black peoples

• 1 month later...

One day a mans walking on the beach, when he stumbles upon a lamp. He begins to pick it up when out of nowhere a genie appears. "But I'm no ordinary genie", as he tells the man. "instead of one head i have two, and instead of you telling me your wishes I can read your mind to grant them".

\

The man still astonished by the incident, closes his eyes and thinks. "pooooooooooffffff" Like that he ends up in a large mansion. Again he does the same and the mansion is filled to the brim with money, from floor to ceiling. one last time he thinks, and the most beautiful woman he could image appears right before his eyes.

\

The genie still near the man, "what is your last wish". You mean to tell me i still have one wish left says the man. Yes so again the man closes his eyes......................................................

........ A flash of fury comes over the genies eyes as he begins to grab the man and beat him. The genie then grabs a rope and hangs the mans body from a tree.

\

Perplexed one head turns to the other and ask, "Why would any one want to be hung like a nigger".......

•What does pink floyd and Dayle Earnhart have in common?

They're last hit was the wall.

•Why do people prefer muslim blow up dolls?

Because they blow themselves up.

•Why do women have legs?

So they don't leave snail trails.

•What's brown and sits in the attic?

The diarrhea of Anne Frank.

•Why do the blacks hate going on cruises?

They're not falling for that one again.

Archived