The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Bros that shit was bonkers. Was straight up hallucinating hard and shit from it. I’m still home tho so that’s cool. Can’t eat and am dehydrated as fuck but no longer feel like I’m legitimately dying. Norovirus would beat the fuck out of covid in a fight. Idk how the government doesn’t warn us about this beast. Sickest I’ve been since nam. Hope y’all don’t get it. Except Chanticleer. I hope he gets it

That’s that trick who spreads all over the cruise ships and takes everybody out.

Did you shit your pants?

• LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Bros that shit was bonkers. Was straight up hallucinating hard and shit from it. I’m still home tho so that’s cool. Can’t eat and am dehydrated as fuck but no longer feel like I’m legitimately dying. Norovirus would beat the fuck out of covid in a fight. Idk how the government doesn’t warn us about this beast. Sickest I’ve been since nam. Hope y’all don’t get it. Except Chanticleer. I hope he gets it

prove it 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

I had a home owner straight yell at me and my wife this morning. Like straight dogging us up and down. Our quality of work is trifling. They could have did it better themselves. They went on a tirade for 5 minutes straight. They called their insurance company and told them all about how trash we are. They finally wrapped up by saying they weren't going to sign over the insurance check to us unless we did such and such extra work to make up for ______.

Gotcha bitch.

Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm going to do exactly what's on this paper work and the general contractor is going to pay me for my troubles. Do sign the check over, don't sign the check over, I don't care. General contractor is going to sue you into the dirt and your insurance company is probably gonna drop you. 

I fuckin forgot how shitty these hood booger insurance customers are.

• Like 3
  • Props 1

Haha. I forgot the best part. She hired her own plumber to fix the drain stub coming out of the wall. This hood billy motherfucker has the bitch back graded. Your sink is never gonna drain until it starts filling with water. I didn't let her know either. Double fuck you bitch.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

28 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Haha. I forgot the best part. She hired her own plumber to fix the drain stub coming out of the wall. This hood billy motherfucker has the bitch back graded. Your sink is never gonna drain until it starts filling with water. I didn't let her know either. Double fuck you bitch.

I mean I hope you don't keep running into customers like this but the entertainment is pure thread of it own of great stories.  But for entertainment purposes, I hope there's gon a be more. 

• LOL! 1

Damn so what did I miss out in the dessert last couple of days?? Tucked Carlson’s cool irl? Dark knight almost died but is good now?  Yucks getting yelled at for alleged shit work? Marco is now big time bigger time ant making cool photo connects?  And moogles an internet dinosaur? 

Sounds like a packed weekend lol. 

Also I need a bidet, fat Ralphy. Lost your toilet so I can see if I need to take out a second mortgage on the house to purchase 

• Truth 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

19 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

@NightmareOnElmStreetentry level joints like mine are like 40$ , literally the shit spraying my ass as I type this…….smh

Only thing that has prevented me from upgrading is the super fancy 200$ + shits require an outlet and my bathroom electrical layout isnt ideal.

E9DEFC60-4B67-40F7-92F5-22D256BA0BB9.jpeg

Do you use that thing after you pee too?