The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
32 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Hi! Where you been at? What you been doing?

Hi. 

Starin at the walls trying to find my way out of a pretty deep depression I fell into. Meds are finally working (I guess). All Ive been doing is working tho. And killin it at work. (In a great way) 

• Like 4
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

11 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Hey @SMdoubleXLwelcome back chick!

Thank you for checkin in on me, sincerely. 

dudes gone for the week. Gonna take tmrw off and go to a museum and hang with the dogs.  They miss him terribly. I have got to stay busy or I get paranoid and hear shit and see shit. This is a new symptom I’m realizing. Fun times hahaha hehe he 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Thank you for checkin in on me, sincerely. 

dudes gone for the week. Gonna take tmrw off and go to a museum and hang with the dogs.  They miss him terribly. I have got to stay busy or I get paranoid and hear shit and see shit. This is a new symptom I’m realizing. Fun times hahaha hehe he 

I just turned the corner on my own depression a few days ago. I figured out the underlying issue when the problem resolved itself naturally. I think keeping yourself occupied is a big part of it. I really hope you do the one thing that catapults you back to your old self.

• Like 3

I think I was feeling straight defeated

and the bigger picture fell out of sight. The only family I have is my daughter in the other side of the states. My support system is tissue paper thin. I’m exhausted for faking the funk and forcing myself to be cordial becaue my livelihood depends on it. 
i have working on being disciplined over the last few years and really depend on that for go day to day. KNOWING that getting up, showering, going for a walk, making sure I eat properly etc etc -it works-so I just fall into autopilot. Eat the same thing almost daily Wear the same few outfits. Work habits have improved. the strange affect of the meds is (I’m no dr. But I know me and my head) the meds have removed my ability to form an opinion. Like I have zero attachment to things. My rose colored glasses have been removed. And in return I am KILLIN IT at work. Like killin it. And it’s easier for people to be around me. For them. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

This might be an unpopular opinion but I much prefer rap/hip hop to be recorded and not experienced live. Could be the audio nerd in me speaking but the entire genre is based on studio mixing and layering. It doesn’t translate well live. I’ve been to a fair share of hip hop shows, but it was more of a reason to get high and be in the element rather than the actual show.

Figured I’d put this here instead. 

also to note I worked with a well known DJ one time who ranted to me about how he doesn’t actually do shit during shows and just jumps around and moves his hands. It’s all kind of stupid to be considered a “show”. A production show maybe. 

he actually brought turn tables and mixed records for fun during sound check and was legitimately a good dj. But that’s not what people want. They want to think if you turn this knob the beat drops. 

tl;dnr

people are stupid.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

It definitely helps - wide stance is beneficial in most areas with the exception of erections in public. 

I guess it all depends on what kinda message you are trying to send. Wide stance public erections = Emotional dominance.

On 3/30/2023 at 11:28 AM, Dark_Knight said:

Bidets squirting into the bhole makes me wonder if us straight dudes are missing out on something magical.

This takes us back to one of DAO’s favorite arguments - that a little stimulation of the male bhole, when done by a female is totally not gay and therefore is to be enjoyed.

I have to say I agree with dude.

Clearly there are lines to be drawn - if shorty is rocking a strap on that is pretty fucking ghey. 

DAO never clarified his boundaries but I think its along the lines of if chick is giving some

head and tickles/massages the brown starfish then its all good.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

How many girl fingers in the bhole before it's gay? 

Are there many levels to this shit or are there only 2 levels? 

Is it number of fingers only or does depth also come into consideration?

I feel like this is something we should apply for a grant to study. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

22 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

How many girl fingers in the bhole before it's gay? 

Are there many levels to this shit or are there only 2 levels? 

Is it number of fingers only or does depth also come into consideration?

I feel like this is something we should apply for a grant to study. 

@fat ralphy and @DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

Will the heads of this study.  They'll need to get subjects to participate.  The other thing in the study that will need to be included so it will cover full depth of the results.  The study will need to include participants with prosthetic bholes.   I wanna know is it truly gay if someone has a prosthetic bhole?  It's not really a bhole, so it can't be gay. 

2 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

There are some definite factors to study - my girl is coming over tonight and I will conduct a study.

@mr.yuck those are all solid points…..i would start by saying getting fisted is pretty sus haha

I like to call that move 5 the hard way. 

I think you should start with one finger. Slowly have her insert one knuckle depth at a time per finger. When shit gets too real just start screaming "GHEY!" Keeping a notebook handy will help in not having to repeat the experiment.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

On 3/30/2023 at 12:01 PM, Dark_Knight said:

Figured I’d put this here instead. 

also to note I worked with a well known DJ one time who ranted to me about how he doesn’t actually do shit during shows and just jumps around and moves his hands. It’s all kind of stupid to be considered a “show”. A production show maybe. 

he actually brought turn tables and mixed records for fun during sound check and was legitimately a good dj. But that’s not what people want. They want to think if you turn this knob the beat drops. 

tl;dnr

people are stupid.

You two are straight trippin. The whole point of going to a show is to watch these rappin ass ninjas live on stage. As for the dj, yeah idk, could be actually dj’ing or just standing up there pretending. End of day it doeesnt really matter if it’s live it’s live in the flesh and that’s the show. Been to a thousand hip hop shows but way more metal at least later on in life and I still do. After casual dj’ing parties and bars for years I can attest it’s only gonna be up to the snobs in the crowd to determine if you’re really playing records for real or just faking if they can see your tables. Point is I’m not NOT going to the hip hop show cause the dj isn’t really working lol that’s just stupid. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

I like to call that move 5 the hard way. 

I think you should start with one finger. Slowly have her insert one knuckle depth at a time per finger. When shit gets too real just start screaming "GHEY!" Keeping a notebook handy will help in not having to repeat the experiment.

LMAO 

• Like 1