The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Chili over spaghetti sounds fucking on hit.

My boy saw Dennis Rodman tonight in a shitty hotel near the airport in Chicago. 

Dennis wasn’t feeling any photo ops….the homie chopped it up with him for awhile. Said dude is basically crazy but who would have thought otherwise right?

CC872A74-D5B7-4DAF-BACF-001A69558F8B.jpeg

• Like 4
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, ndv said:

I am missing something, so how did you get donkie punched in all of this?  Was she jealous or something? Roid rages?

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

Yeah! Get to the good part.

yall niggas forgetting the part where i was at a strip club drinking real absinthe , but now that i remember her first cousin is my dead ex girlfriend but she hit me cause she was crushing on the bartender and thought i was clitblocking ............and little before that she got beat up by the wild ass chola sisters i was friends with over molly or something.

here they all are at the same bar

IkdYIwz.jpg

5 out of the 6 sisters , i'm still cool with the middle sister who wasn't there this night.

hTymodN.jpg

ScE51qS.jpg

lrwHBW7.jpg

zmbCjyN.jpg

zieLycB.jpg

4ZCF0IG.jpg

bonus bar hop pictures im pretty sure ive posted here a while back

eCml9GO.jpg

QWxle04.jpg

SaQrqlU.jpg

gma89fh.jpg

he smashed in the back of his car in the parking lot and she gave him herpes , and he gave it to his girlfriend a little later 

• Like 2
  • Props 3

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

yall niggas forgetting the part where i was at a strip club drinking real absinthe , but now that i remember her first cousin is my dead ex girlfriend but she hit me cause she was crushing on the bartender and thought i was clitblocking ............and little before that she got beat up by the wild ass chola sisters i was friends with over molly or something.

here they all are at the same bar

IkdYIwz.jpg

5 out of the 6 sisters , i'm still cool with the middle sister who wasn't there this night.

hTymodN.jpg

ScE51qS.jpg

lrwHBW7.jpg

zmbCjyN.jpg

zieLycB.jpg

4ZCF0IG.jpg

bonus bar hop pictures im pretty sure ive posted here a while back

eCml9GO.jpg

QWxle04.jpg

SaQrqlU.jpg

gma89fh.jpg

he smashed in the back of his car in the parking lot and she gave him herpes , and he gave it to his girlfriend a little later 

Amaxing! Thanks for sharing.

You are definitely living La vida loco

Look at their choice of denim! So funny.

• LOL! 1

Wth just happened? 

I think I heard there is a Dennis Rodman movie coming out? Came out already? Something like that. Either way would definitely watch. Also I cannot fucking stand people who play music on little speakers or from the phone in random places for the world to hear. Home or the job site I get it. Please stfu everywhere else. Must be payback for all the times we used to walk the streets with the boombox tapin up and down the block lol. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

19 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

damn. considering how much junk is more than $2000 that almost feels cheap 

This is the thought process I have been adapting and implementing in my painting business for real. Exact thoughts lol. The amount of money I see being thrown around at the absolute most garbage shit really got me thinking recently.  

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

This is the thought process I have been adapting and implementing in my painting business for real. Exact thoughts lol. The amount of money I see being thrown around at the absolute most garbage shit really got me thinking recently.  

the last few years really radicalized me to become a "fix old stuff" person. house stuff in particular. i can't imagine buying a smart home or smart appliances. none of it is built to last, it's so expensive, it's all meant to be replaced once it's out of warranty. 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Like 1
  • Truth 2

31 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

the last few years really radicalized me to become a "fix old stuff" person. house stuff in particular. i can't imagine buying a smart home or smart appliances. none of it is built to last, it's so expensive, it's all meant to be replaced once it's out of warranty. 

I tried explaining this theory years ago to an AV guy and he didn't want to believe it.  Thought I was nonsense.   But anyhow, so when I was working for a drilling company at the time, I would sometimes work closely with the electrical engineers and assembly guys.  Which I got to pick up a few things while working with them.  As I would see the process from programming chips and such.  I had to ask, one of them since I noticed they always kept referencing "the clock".  So I basically asked what it was and it's purpose.   Which in return common sense told me to ask them this.  "So is it possible to program a chip the start to malfunction, bog down, or at least fatigue in some type of way like as if the chip tells other parts of the main frame to actually up at specific life cycles or times e.g. dates?  

Answer was, ABSOLUTELY!!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ndv said:

I tried explaining this theory years ago to an AV guy and he didn't want to believe it.  Thought I was nonsense.   But anyhow, so when I was working for a drilling company at the time, I would sometimes work closely with the electrical engineers and assembly guys.  Which I got to pick up a few things while working with them.  As I would see the process from programming chips and such.  I had to ask, one of them since I noticed they always kept referencing "the clock".  So I basically asked what it was and it's purpose.   Which in return common sense told me to ask them this.  "So is it possible to program a chip the start to malfunction, bog down, or at least fatigue in some type of way like as if the chip tells other parts of the main frame to actually up at specific life cycles or times e.g. dates?  

Answer was, ABSOLUTELY!!!

That’s why we sometimes have problems with the main frame computing system here at 12oz.

Dhabz maliciously programmed the chips before he bounced.

• LOL! 1