The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

2 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

alright. maybe i'll mess with the gourmet stuff with little bits in it, etc. or the honey mustard. don't think i trust the yellow though, just where i am at mentally.

Dijon mustard on a sandwich is bussin no cap.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

You're the inverse of me. We are team weird AF.

Also... I just discovered pickled beets. These shits are fire. It's like eating candy that's good for you.

IMG_20230303_134238120.thumb.jpg.f0186c338b6dfc07b5138b51c025284a.jpg

Don't freak out when it looks like you're shitting blood, its all good. 

• Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

4 hours ago, LUGR said:

Dijon mustard on a sandwich is bussin no cap.

Speaking of mustard and sandwiches…..back when I was a kid, I used to eat mustard sandwiches sometimes. 2 slices of white bread and yellow mustard. Definitely wasn’t a favorite.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

Many years ago, end of night drunk munchies may have included the same, but with cheese.

Every year I'll eat a few mayonnaise sandwiches so I don't ever forget where I came from. Sometimes I'll throw a slice of cheese if I'm feeling rich.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

22 hours ago, metronome said:

Don't freak out when it looks like you're shitting blood, its all good. 

Yo. I really wanna give you a proper shout out for this piece of information. The "blood" dump came first thing this morning. Had I not had this useful piece of info, I probably would have went straight to the emergency room.

This can also be paired with the time I drank a case of grape crush over the course of a day and when I finally went to take a shit, it was neon green. That was wild and worrying at the time.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2

Maybe Korean style with seafood pancake and the new fangled Korean Fried Chicken. Or Chinese style green onion pancake with some spicy chicken.

But for sure American style the waffles ridges, and ease of eating with hands makes it the superior choice.

I like rice and gravy more than mashed potato and gravy for chicken though, just a what you were raised on kind of thing.

I have been making fried chicken more or less the same way since I was a child, I try other methods and am generally convinced that they are either inferior or not worth the added work. In the back of my mind though I am interested in trying this North Carolina dipped fried chicken, I saw a blurb about it on the television and it looks pretty proper, but for sure more work than my normal approach.

• Like 1
  • Props 1