The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

16 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

We need more hot tubs I 2023. Yo yuck, you ever been to the Omni hotel hot springs? It randomly popped up in my feed today. Bout to drop everything and drive down lol. 

8 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@NightmareOnElmStreetnah. I've never been to that part of the state. That shit looks dope though.

Lolz, how quickly recent posts of hot springs are forgotten.  You all going to be marinating in people broth and funk.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
22 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

We need more hot tubs I 2023. 

went to a hotel in Brissie last year with the family.

The hot tub was absolutely feral first thing in the morning when I was doing laps before it had been switched on.

Like a protein shake that has settled out. you couldn't see the bottom of it.

I will never go in one again unless it's one your neighbour owns type stuff or I filled it myself.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

The hot tub was absolutely feral first thing in the morning when I was doing laps before it had been switched on.

I will never go in one again unless it's one your neighbour owns type stuff or I filled it myself.

I’m sure there was definitely some proteins added to that water overnight.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Hella bacteria which could infiltrate the glizzy. 

Bro, it’s not some river in the jungle where little piranhas swim up your g-hole and eat you out from the inside. Besides, the really hot water neutralize all that foul stuff anyways.

On 3/20/2023 at 4:23 PM, One Man Banned said:

Lolz, how quickly recent posts of hot springs are forgotten.  You all going to be marinating in people broth and funk.

On 3/20/2023 at 10:00 PM, Schnitzel said:

Y’all trippin. Or just me mostly Cause I’m disgusting and will go in any hot tub. Hot springs are my holy grail. I fuckin love that shit and wish I lived closer to one. 

• Like 2
  • Props 1

One time a couple years back I stayed at a super fancy bnb with a bunch of friends and stayed in the hot tub all damn weekend. It was so dirty on the last day you could almost see the grime. I went in for one last dip. It’s all good just gotta shower immediately lololll. Everyone was disgusted but I gave not a single fuck. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

1 minute ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

One time a couple years back I stayed at a super fancy bnb with a bunch of friends and stayed in the hot tub all damn weekend. It was so dirty on the last day you could almost see the grime. I went in for one last dip. It’s all good just gotta shower immediately lololll. Everyone was disgusted but I gave not a single fuck. 

Yeah man. I think youre supposed to be clean before you get in the hot tub. It's a hot tub, not a bath tub. Haha. I was trying to convince my wife that we should do a sunken hot tub in the middle of the living room and fuck some couches and coffee tables. If anyone comes over to chill and they have a problem with the hot tub life, thats not a person I wanna associate with. I'd get aggressive with it. "Oh, you're too good for a little dip in my hot tub bro? Oh, look who's too fancy."

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2