The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Hahaha. That dude's face is so punchable. I can't tell if it's more or less punchable now that we all know his dirty liberal secrets. I'm leaning towards more punchable.

You don’t want to give him a sloppy noodle?

• Pause 1
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Given that the post was made by Dr. Noodles I have to doubt its accuracy.  Or does that add to the credibility?

I think that makes it much more credible.

F55950CA-A2ED-4BEB-96B0-CA81FB70A88B.gif

• LOL! 3

11 minutes ago, MarcoFromHouston said:

Yessir! I was there 😎

Queenie_Bun_2023 (19 of 70).jpg

Queenie_Bun_2023 (25 of 70).jpg

Misc_Trill_STATIK (2 of 6).jpg

20b6959f-08da-4b9d-889b-a3bd4f16ece0_rw_1920 (1).jpg

0c34a42d-42c6-4cbe-8e3f-f0bf153b07ad_rw_1200.jpg

BunB_Pete_TrillLegacy_MonsterLogo_ (1 of 1).jpg

Hey Marco, I have a question for you.  So, I understand photos are your work and such.  Am also aware of contract in place.  But when shooting celebs do they have contracts where your photos are their ownership for distribution reasons.  Or is basically yours?  I mean, your post pretty much answers my question, but this is a contract with Bun B.   

I mean I would think some celebs would wanna protect content for whatever reasons relating to their image/fame.  Just asking from curiousty.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ndv said:

Hey Marco, I have a question for you.  So, I understand photos are your work and such.  Am also aware of contract in place.  But when shooting celebs do they have contracts where your photos are their ownership for distribution reasons.  Or is basically yours?  I mean, your post pretty much answers my question, but this is a contract with Bun B.   

I mean I would think some celebs would wanna protect content for whatever reasons relating to their image/fame.  Just asking from curiousty.  

I keep the copyright of the images, and they have usage rights. These photos were provided for media use after the event. Only in some cases do I sign a contract and/or NDA that prohibits sharing the photos on a personal level like on my website or social media. Of course, I would not use my images for merchandise or other commercial use without permission from the artist. But in the same regard, they would need to ask for my permission and provide compensation if an image of mine was used for merchandise or something like an advertising campaign. 

• Like 3
  • Props 4

3 hours ago, MarcoFromHouston said:

Yessir! I was there 😎

Queenie_Bun_2023 (19 of 70).jpg

Queenie_Bun_2023 (25 of 70).jpg

Misc_Trill_STATIK (2 of 6).jpg

20b6959f-08da-4b9d-889b-a3bd4f16ece0_rw_1920 (1).jpg

0c34a42d-42c6-4cbe-8e3f-f0bf153b07ad_rw_1200.jpg

BunB_Pete_TrillLegacy_MonsterLogo_ (1 of 1).jpg

That’s awesome!

I never listened to Bun B’s radio show before, and randomly listened to a bit this morning. Bun was talking about his wedding last weekend and kept mentioning set ups and angles for Marco to get the shot. Knew it had to be you.

• Like 4

On 3/23/2023 at 11:06 AM, LUGR said:

Not sure how it all happened, assume it was a type of functional mental illness.

As I recall, they all disappeared after the election was not reversed and given to Trump as they preached. Something about “the kraken” blah blah blah.

They will be back once all the hype and nonsense starts up again.

On 3/23/2023 at 11:30 AM, Dark_Knight said:

Some hilarious debates went down. Calling for murders of innocent people. Wild conspiracies. Everyone is stupid and they are smart. Was legendary and scared a lot of members away and probably flagged this site for a security threat but it was hilarious if you like watching people go bonkers

On 3/23/2023 at 11:33 AM, metronome said:

Casek and Dhabz showed their whole ass as Q believers and that's embarrassing 

On 3/23/2023 at 11:36 AM, LUGR said:

Yeah, unfortunately, it did lead a few high quality regulars to leave “for good”.

we been here the whole ass time on the internet since 1999 and seent all the grifts

d6f.jpg

• LOL! 2

My son was puking all night Friday and all day yesterday but he woke up feeling good today so we went on an all day city hike and around 5 I got hit with this shit hard and had to drop him off to his mom. 

This shit is fucking brutal. Non stop coming out of both ends. Norovirus is what it’s called I guess. A lot worse than covid. I’m Im immunocompromised and this shit is fucking kicking my ass bad. Might be admitted. I’ll let oontz fans know if I’m dying 🙏🏻

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

My son was puking all night Friday and all day yesterday but he woke up feeling good today so we went on an all day city hike and around 5 I got hit with this shit hard and had to drop him off to his mom. 

This shit is fucking brutal. Non stop coming out of both ends. Norovirus is what it’s called I guess. A lot worse than covid. I’m Im immunocompromised and this shit is fucking kicking my ass bad. Might be admitted. I’ll let oontz fans know if I’m dying 🙏🏻

damn. free my guy (from the toilet)

i just got bronchitis but so far it's pretty chill. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Whoop that trick, brother.

• Truth 1

Bros that shit was bonkers. Was straight up hallucinating hard and shit from it. I’m still home tho so that’s cool. Can’t eat and am dehydrated as fuck but no longer feel like I’m legitimately dying. Norovirus would beat the fuck out of covid in a fight. Idk how the government doesn’t warn us about this beast. Sickest I’ve been since nam. Hope y’all don’t get it. Except Chanticleer. I hope he gets it

• Like 1
  • LOL! 5