This Old Trap House: Wonk Saggin Edition

mr.yuck

@Mercerlol I precut $200 worth of crown molding to install in my stairwell a few days ago and cut it all wrong. I forgot you have to cut that bullshit upside down and backwards and instead cut that shit inside out or something. Im not even sure how I managed that shit. It just be like that sometimes.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

Paint skills lookin mighty fresh @mr.yuck! I see them lines breh! Beautiful time work! I’m so fucking jealous of your handy dude levels lolol. Wish I lived closer so I can lurk on a few jobs. Interesting choice on the subway tile floor tile contrast in that pink bathroom. Especially with the trim and the dark mirror and vanity. That’s a whole lotta crazy lol! 

• Truth 1

@NightmareOnElmStreet yeah buddy. We have a certain feel for this house and it’s coming together. Since we decided we aren’t going to sell the house we figured we are gonna put whatever finishes we want in this place. 

When I get started on the downstairs, I’ll give you a shout. You can roll on down here and I’ll show you what ever you wanna learn man.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

1 minute ago, mr.yuck said:

@NightmareOnElmStreet yeah buddy. We have a certain feel for this house and it’s coming together. Since we decided we aren’t going to sell the house we figured we are gonna put whatever finishes we want in this place. 

When I get started on the downstairs, I’ll give you a shout. You can roll on down here and I’ll show you what ever you wanna learn man.

Don’t stunt son. I’ll be taking you up on that for most definitely lol. 

• Truth 1

• 2 months later...

The upstairs portion of this project has come so far and was almost complete. My cousin started installing the tile in the master bath. Sadly he was in a motorcycle accident last night and is mad fucked up. I'd rather have you make a speedy recovery than ever get this stupid fucking house done bro. Lets go.

• Like 4
  • Truth 4

So far the tile looking fresh - a real cousin would be working regardless of injury bruh…..tell your cousin to recover on his own time.

As the son of a general contractor we know the general rule: Cheap, Fast, Good - pick two.

On a sidenote I have a small project at the house  starting when my pops recovers from teh covids.

Eliminating a wall between kitchen and loving room which will allow me a better dining table situation because /nodiningroomoner

I will update the thread when actual work is done. (I picked good and cheap btw) lolz

• LOL! 1

• 4 weeks later...

Idk the first thing about plumbing but I’m in too deep. Trying to replace everything but the sink itself in my kitchen bc it’s old and gross. Adding a reverse osmosis filtration system in as well. Problem. Is I can’t get this damn thing off. @mr.yuck figured you may know. I tried channel locks. Some other wrench I bought at lowed and just man handling it. Nothing is working. I’m in too deep to give up. Any ideas?

C4D52525-D308-42AD-AF88-C904809CF7C4.jpeg

C690B99A-5F42-44A6-AE1A-05A8C4644100.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 1