Checks And Balances

Steel Schnauzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When I first moved in with my Ex who grew up in Japan, I mentioned it's considered rude & unsanitary to leave the toilet seat down in the U.S.. She sometimes left the seat down, but never complained if I left it up, that's the type of love dreams are made of.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 5

12 hours ago, Steel Schnauzer said:

When dating a new chick it’s I’mportant to 

get to know one another it’s also important  to check that bitch and put her in her place from time to time.

2 hours ago, Steel Schnauzer said:

I Don’t have a girlfriend no.

Maybe it's just me, but i think these two quotes are connected somehow. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 3

12 hours ago, Mercer said:

When I first moved in with my Ex who grew up in Japan, I mentioned it's considered rude & unsanitary to leave the toilet seat down in the U.S.. She sometimes left the seat down, but never complained if I left it up, that's the type of love dreams are made of.

This belongs in lifes tips and tricks thread lol

• Like 1

Had to have a  financial discussion w my GF last night. almost at the 2 year mark. 

She lost her job and has been working various gigs but nothing consistent. 

She does what she can but it hasn't been enough recently. Been doing the math on how much i could save without her. 

Am i terrible or pragmatic for doing that?

tired of not doing things we want to do because she is working 2 days a week and i am working full time. 

I make 13 an hour about 900 every two weeks and cover rent, internet, electricity. 

am I too deep 

and the kicker....she got fired from her job because of something I did. WEW LAD 

2 hours ago, +plus+ said:

Yea, the worst is my ex is making serious money and wants to get back w me but I know how that ends. She drank too much though and was unpredictable

Not worth it, I feel ya. Other than a few really rare cases I wouldn't think going back to an ex would be healthy or productive.

This story is so stupid. 

I worked at a smoke shop for 2 years and she started working there. We started dating right as I quit on good terms. 

We had accounts there you could buy stuff on and pay off later. I came in when she was working and got some stuff and she was going to put it in her as account. I planned to pay later, I'm not a cunt. I had been doing this all the time and never had any problems with bossman. Boss was there and thought she was letting me walk out w stuff. She was already at odds with this guy so she got the boot. 

I felt bad. The shop was turning me into a misreble bastard and I saw it happening to her so it's good she didn't stay in the end. Now shes taking classes and teaching those wine mom painting classes once or twice a week. 

I been on a desk job assist type deal and its been pretty stressful even my job is easy. It's just dealing with people that gets annoying. Don't miss working w people zooted out of their heads though

6DF12957-3A41-4A14-BAA9-1027E4F6E04D-9233-000006DA503511CB.jpeg

• Truth 1

need not worry, I actually talked to Ex and made things very clear after posting to this thread.

Then had an old friend come in town (always liked each other but always in relationships) and we had a nice platonic meet up

GF and I getting along pretty well. 

Feeling confident in my decisions nao.

Hard to stop thinking w your dick sometimes 

On 8/1/2018 at 3:28 PM, +plus+ said:

Had to have a  financial discussion w my GF last night. almost at the 2 year mark. 

She lost her job and has been working various gigs but nothing consistent. 

She does what she can but it hasn't been enough recently. Been doing the math on how much i could save without her. 

Am i terrible or pragmatic for doing that?

tired of not doing things we want to do because she is working 2 days a week and i am working full time. 

I make 13 an hour about 900 every two weeks and cover rent, internet, electricity. 

am I too deep 

and the kicker....she got fired from her job because of something I did. WEW LAD 

make her sell pussy bro

• LOL! 1

here is a quick story, i used to mow these white folks lawns and that was when i was cut up and more lean than i am now. had me out there glistening and shit under the sunlight. well this one couple was a pastor and his wife and they had a megachurch in my city. the woman would always be coming up to me offering me lemonade and pretending to fall over so I would have to catch her and shit. this was the first time that i learned that all pastors are in fact HOMOSEXUALS bc this one time, i had to use their bathroom and it was only me and the husband there, and i am 100 percent certain he was hiding behind the curtain when i was in there. anyways, what ended up happening is that dude wanted me to have sex with his wife and only if he watched, but i recorded him saying it and threatened to upload it in all the comment sections on his website and on the newspaper of our town's comments as well and on youtube. Ended up getting quite a bit of donations from his congregation and that is how i bought the game Steel Battalion for xbox which cost over 100 dollars itself and also i got a 60 inch tv and a ford tempo

• Like 2
  • Nega Props 1
  • Props 1