12ozProphet Forum MVP Contest

misteraven

So I was planning to do this a bit later when I had my shit together a little better, but thought it might be fun to kick off now and actually doing it will help me refine the contest a bit so it can be bigger and better when I do have all my shit together.

So here's the deal to win free stuff...

In an effort to add to the activity on the forum and make things that much more fun, I'm going to send a free package to one a 12ozProphet forum member each week. (Yeah, shipping is going to kill me, but fuck it.) The forum already keeps track of stats on the forum, by way of a real time tally of a persons *reputation* and *contribution*. It does this in the forum of reactions, which as you know, are the little feedback tool at the bottom of each post here on the forum.

Each Monday, I'm going to check the Hall of Fame section to see who has the top score for that week (gold badge). I'll post the winner in a follow up comment in this thread and then its on you to private message me your name, email and mailing address.

Few things to keep in mind...

1. You must have a custom profile photo and cover photo setup before the winner is announced. (Yeah, underhanded but trying to get you guys to customize your accounts)
  2. Note that there is a limit to how many *reactions* a member can give another member per day / week. I'm not going to say what that number is since not knowing makes you value them a bit more and keeps shit a little more honest.

That it! Reactions are generally given out based upon the quality of your post. Whether informative, funny, interesting or well conceived, its the comments that stand out, that generally compel someone to *react* to it. Also note that reactions can go both ways... A negative reaction takes points away from your reputation so besides dropping off the MVP leaderboard, the system will auto ban you if you drop to low into negative territory. (there's also some that are simply neutral, meaning a person see you respond, but no points are added or taken from your reputation).

Have at it...

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So, “pause” is the middle ground? Not positive or negative for your rep? Everything on either side of “pause” is worth 1 positive or 1 negative rep point for all users? Prop and neg strength is no longer determined by ones own rep?

Edited by LUGR

9 hours ago, misteraven said:

Each Monday, I'm going to check the Hall of Fame section to see who has the top score for that week (gold badge). I'll post the winner in a follow up comment in this thread and then its on you to private message me your name, email and mailing address.

Enjoy the package! You might get one every week with those MVP stats!

7E3D7551-F580-45E9-B591-9AC362DB1D7F.jpeg

Edited by LUGR

The fuck is a pampo?

In my experience, it seems the best way to win a weeks worth of props is to shit your pants or fuck a fat girl and tell the tale.  I'm happily married so I guess I'll be donating  some stained underoos to the trash in the near future.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

On 7/30/2018 at 5:02 PM, Fist 666 said:

The fuck is a pampo?

In my experience, it seems the best way to win a weeks worth of props is to shit your pants or fuck a fat girl and tell the tale.  I'm happily married so I guess I'll be donating  some stained underoos to the trash in the near future.

IT’S WHAT MY DAUGHTER CALLS HER GRANDPA... SHE STARTED CALLING HIM THAT AT LIKE 8 MONTHS AND IT STUCK. 

Something short barrel that spits 300BLK please.

On a serious note, I got the hook up on that last order and I'd rather see some of the other members that have been dropping great content that haven't gotten any 12oz swag yet get an unexpected come up. Can't cross reference prop stats with whoever's already got the hookup.

41 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Something short barrel that spits 300BLK please.

On a serious note, I got the hook up on that last order and I'd rather see some of the other members that have been dropping great content that haven't gotten any 12oz swag yet get an unexpected come up. Can't cross reference prop stats with whoever's already got the hookup.

That's super cool of you. Pick a user and I'll send them a package.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to cancel this since its basically the same names going up. Not sure its contributing anything, so I'll rethink it a bit. 

In the meantime, there's still the referral prizes, which might get cancelled next unless it starts ramping up a bit.

Anyhow, @One Man Bannedwon gold again this week, so going to roll this over to @Kultswho got silver. Will throw something into the package that you'll be getting for the shirts you ordered.

• Props 1