Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

12ozProphet Forum MVP Contest

So I was planning to do this a bit later when I had my shit together a little better, but thought it might be fun to kick off now and actually doing it will help me refine the contest a bit so it can be bigger and better when I do have all my shit together.

So here's the deal to win free stuff...

In an effort to add to the activity on the forum and make things that much more fun, I'm going to send a free package to one a 12ozProphet forum member each week. (Yeah, shipping is going to kill me, but fuck it.) The forum already keeps track of stats on the forum, by way of a real time tally of a persons *reputation* and *contribution*. It does this in the forum of reactions, which as you know, are the little feedback tool at the bottom of each post here on the forum.

Each Monday, I'm going to check the Hall of Fame section to see who has the top score for that week (gold badge). I'll post the winner in a follow up comment in this thread and then its on you to private message me your name, email and mailing address.

Few things to keep in mind...

1. You must have a custom profile photo and cover photo setup before the winner is announced. (Yeah, underhanded but trying to get you guys to customize your accounts)
  2. Note that there is a limit to how many *reactions* a member can give another member per day / week. I'm not going to say what that number is since not knowing makes you value them a bit more and keeps shit a little more honest.

That it! Reactions are generally given out based upon the quality of your post. Whether informative, funny, interesting or well conceived, its the comments that stand out, that generally compel someone to *react* to it. Also note that reactions can go both ways... A negative reaction takes points away from your reputation so besides dropping off the MVP leaderboard, the system will auto ban you if you drop to low into negative territory. (there's also some that are simply neutral, meaning a person see you respond, but no points are added or taken from your reputation).

Have at it...

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

Anyhow, going to send a free copy of the new book and a grip of stickers to next weeks winner. Might or might now pre disclose future prizes - still figuring all this out - but yeah, next one should be cool.

• Like 2

I would *react to this but will

hold onto them now. I got maxed out the other day. 

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2

Posted (edited)

So, “pause” is the middle ground? Not positive or negative for your rep? Everything on either side of “pause” is worth 1 positive or 1 negative rep point for all users? Prop and neg strength is no longer determined by ones own rep?

Edited by LUGR

Yes, "pause" is neutral.

Remaining reactions are for you guys to figure out!

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, misteraven said:

Each Monday, I'm going to check the Hall of Fame section to see who has the top score for that week (gold badge). I'll post the winner in a follow up comment in this thread and then its on you to private message me your name, email and mailing address.

Enjoy the package! You might get one every week with those MVP stats!

7E3D7551-F580-45E9-B591-9AC362DB1D7F.jpeg

Edited by LUGR

LOL, I’m excluded but feel free to prop me anyways. If I win gold, prize will roll over to whoever won silver. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

MY LITTLE GIRL IS TOO DAMN SPOILED... SHE’S BEEN OBSESSED WITH SCOOBY DOO FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW AND HER PAMPO SAW THIS AT WAL-MART AND SHE HAD TO HAVE IT, SO SHE GOT IT. SMH 

8E4D9484-86DD-4A3E-9ADA-957DFD39D998.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

The fuck is a pampo?

In my experience, it seems the best way to win a weeks worth of props is to shit your pants or fuck a fat girl and tell the tale.  I'm happily married so I guess I'll be donating  some stained underoos to the trash in the near future.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Hmm, post benching flicks or old Ch.0 memes... 🤔

86qknm9.jpg.1c9f9824e79c421f4856dff230916c3e.jpg

See you suckers at the top of the leaderboard!

#boogiehands

On 7/30/2018 at 5:02 PM, Fist 666 said:

The fuck is a pampo?

In my experience, it seems the best way to win a weeks worth of props is to shit your pants or fuck a fat girl and tell the tale.  I'm happily married so I guess I'll be donating  some stained underoos to the trash in the near future.

IT’S WHAT MY DAUGHTER CALLS HER GRANDPA... SHE STARTED CALLING HIM THAT AT LIKE 8 MONTHS AND IT STUCK. 

So looks like @Mercertook the gold spot for this weeks MVP contest. Not even sure what I can send you since you basically already have every book and patch I've made.

Anyhow, hit me up, we'll figure something out.

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 2.04.48 PM.png

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now