Guest Resurrection

Even though in terms of aesthetics this looks exactly like The Godfather, gameplay/storyline seem much more in depth...if reviews are good I will definitely pick up a copy.

I loved the shooting in The Godfather. The hunching over and running while getting headshots was great.

I haven't tried the new MK online yet. My buddy got it and I played some one on one, story, and challenges, and I love it. Definite buy sometime soon.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Be a good guy. Morality police talk about GTA promoting violence, but I behave in games as I would in real life. I obey most traffic laws in that game because it feels good; traffic is better than in my city (which was recently rated the worst in NA), and I don't need heat while I'm trying to drive my mint Turismo in a nice suit.

Marsden is a good man. And there ain't nothing wrong with hunting.

I do the same thing.. well, i dont pay attention to traffic laws in gta, but i respond to situations in game as i would in real life. in fallout 3 i tried going through the game a second time doing all the fucked up shit i could, but i got bored.

Be a good guy. Morality police talk about GTA promoting violence, but I behave in games as I would in real life. I obey most traffic laws in that game because it feels good; traffic is better than in my city (which was recently rated the worst in NA), and I don't need heat while I'm trying to drive my mint Turismo in a nice suit.

Marsden is a good man. And there ain't nothing wrong with hunting.

i hopped in an online gta game this weekend and i came across this one dude from sweden. he didn't have a mic and followed me everywhere i went, it got old really fast so i ended up just jumping in the passenger seat with him, this guy drove around the entire map doing what seemed like the speed limit while stopping at every red light and stop sign we came across. i was pretty ripped and it seemed like the funniest fucking thing i've seen on xbl in a long time. when the cops would drive by chasing another player in-game or when an ambulance showed up to tend to the downed civilians, he would come to a complete stop on the side of the road. there'd be times when i had to drive and he'd be the passenger, i would pull a drive-by on random peds/cops and he would just sit there, the entire ride, he wouldn't shoot or anything, just sat there and watched me drive while i fucked shit up hahaha such a weirdo /coolst0rybro

• Like 4

Need to fix my Xbox .. any of you guys had experience with the RROD repair kits you can cop off ebay ?? Ive had 2 Xboxs fuck up on me now and as much as I really want to play games I dont want to buy another fucking console.

With that being said I will buy one when LA Noir comes out if I have to.

Nah I got one of the older ones .. it was second hand so dont know about the warranty but I doubt it.

Funny thing bout the new ones, a mate of mine has one and after a few weeks its doing the crashing/distorted image/green lines thing that happens before an RROD so when this happens he just resets it then its usually alright for a bit before doing it again.

Nah I got one of the older ones .. it was second hand so dont know about the warranty but I doubt it.

Funny thing bout the new ones, a mate of mine has one and after a few weeks its doing the crashing/distorted image/green lines thing that happens before an RROD so when this happens he just resets it then its usually alright for a bit before doing it again.

I think if you go to the microsoft website you can put the serial number in and it will tell you if it is under warranty, just tell them you bought it from new.

;)

even with the psn down, all this shit i read about xbox problems i am always happy i have a ps3

no fan boy either, i would consider another platform honestly if they had another console without the "well this is my 3rd xbox..." etc

btw anyone recommend any good skateboard games for ps3?

I don't think the RROD is really a problem with newer xbox consoles. I've had mine for 2 years and no problems. That and people actually play games online on xbox.

See, that's a fanboy comment. I had an xbox. Actually, I had two. Guess what happened to them.

Anyway, xbox is fine, but the fanboys who say shit like "there's no games on ps3" are complete idiots.

Can't wait for Uncharted 3.

I had one problem with my first generation elite xbox. they fixed it for free.

I also have ps3.

from what i know, they new ones dont have the problem. Everyone that had the problem had the old one. either way, we pay for a console that makes us sit on our ass a good amount of time out of our lives. who gives a shit where you money goes. you already decided to spend it before you had it.

See, that's a fanboy comment. I had an xbox. Actually, I had two. Guess what happened to them.

Anyway, xbox is fine, but the fanboys who say shit like "there's no games on ps3" are complete idiots.

Can't wait for Uncharted 3.

K nerd. I didn't say there are no games on ps3. I love my PS3, it plays blu rays. If you want to play games ONLINE like FPS games and such, get an xbox. People that say words like "fanboy" on internet forums are contrarian turds.

I got an email from Playstation telling me my info was taken and to be on the safe side I should assume my credit card info was taken. Is anyone actually filing a police report for it or just playing it by ear?

I got a new card just to be safe, being unemployed I can't take a week with no money

waiting for the bank to go through all the hassle to get the money back if something did happen.

I got an email from Playstation telling me my info was taken and to be on the safe side I should assume my credit card info was taken. Is anyone actually filing a police report for it or just playing it by ear?

did they explicitly say your info was taken or just "some user information may have been taken"?

i hopped in an online gta game this weekend and i came across this one dude from sweden. he didn't have a mic and followed me everywhere i went, it got old really fast so i ended up just jumping in the passenger seat with him, this guy drove around the entire map doing what seemed like the speed limit while stopping at every red light and stop sign we came across. i was pretty ripped and it seemed like the funniest fucking thing i've seen on xbl in a long time. when the cops would drive by chasing another player in-game or when an ambulance showed up to tend to the downed civilians, he would come to a complete stop on the side of the road. there'd be times when i had to drive and he'd be the passenger, i would pull a drive-by on random peds/cops and he would just sit there, the entire ride, he wouldn't shoot or anything, just sat there and watched me drive while i fucked shit up hahaha such a weirdo /coolst0rybro

lol i cracked up

Me too :haha: ^^

even with the psn down, all this shit i read about xbox problems i am always happy i have a ps3

no fan boy either, i would consider another platform honestly if they had another console without the "well this is my 3rd xbox..." etc

btw anyone recommend any good skateboard games for ps3?

Homie let me borrow Skate 3 & it was dope... My and my old room mate would just choose freeskate and cruise the city looking for dope skate spots... Awesome games of S.K.A.T.E. were had.

i prefer skate 2, the city in skate 3 just feels like a giant skate part, not very realistic. i enjoyed looking for spots in skate 2, but in 3 they're over-the-top everywhere

skate 2 the city is sick. I liked skate 3 but the city was a bit disappointing. Didnt seem near as much shit to skate as in 2.