Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Trying to rock these combos with your thumb and the 360s shitty dpad is fucking horrible. I kind of wish I was even more fiscally irresponsible than I already am and dropped the cash for the arcade stick. Is anyone else having difficulty finding matches in MK9? Maybe it's my router settings but it's taking like 10 minutes to find each match. That can't possibly be right...

Yeah I suggest getting a stick... maybe one of those mom & pop video game stores will have a used one for less.

I have this Hori stick; it's pretty good. I configured the controller set up to be as close to MK as possible... but not exactly... I get the feeling this stick was made for Tekken or Virtua Fighter. It's pretty good for SFIV too.

hori-xbox-360-real-arcade-pro-ex-fighting-stick-1142-p.jpg

Saw this, but I'm not going to buy a stick just for one game.

Mortal-Kombat-Arcade-Stick_pc8925_1.jpg

And I won't be playing online until I master some of these characters. So far liking Scorpion, Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade... damn it feels like the 90's again mentioning those names...

Ign just posted about a new nintendo console due 2012

"We will show a playable model of the new system and announce more specifications at the E3 Expo, which will be held June 7-9, 2011, in Los Angeles," the company said in a brief statement. Nintendo did not reveal any additional details. Multiple sources tell IGN the console -dubbed Project Cafe -will be "significantly more powerful" than the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and be backwards compatible with current Wii software. The console will also utilize a new, tablet-shaped controller. Sources say it will have a 6-inch touch screen display, dual analog sticks, and has the ability to stream content directly from the console.

just started playing red dead redemption. well, i'm in mexico.. so not exactly just started.. but it's a lot of fun.

i have been a good guy the whole time though, is there a different story if i go around shooting the good guys?

Be a good guy. Morality police talk about GTA promoting violence, but I behave in games as I would in real life. I obey most traffic laws in that game because it feels good; traffic is better than in my city (which was recently rated the worst in NA), and I don't need heat while I'm trying to drive my mint Turismo in a nice suit.

Marsden is a good man. And there ain't nothing wrong with hunting.