Guest Resurrection

^

more like Call of Wolfenstein now

http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=news&mode=item&id=5293

wolfenstein has been around since the 90's most probably before you were born. but the whole nazi zombies monsters etc are a concept that has been used for decades wolfenstein just made it popular and then cod reused the nazi zombie concept to hop on the zombie train, and just made it fun to use a ray gun in ww2 to kill zombies for 10 hours.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
those night vision goggles probably arent anywhere near military quality

theyd look a lot cooler without the logos

Of course theyre not military quality what do you expect for $70?

Thats pretty much what youre paying for them

According to amazon.com the MW2 goggles

allow sight in absolute darkness up to 50 feet in black & white or night vision green

Compare that to military grade NV goggles that retail for $3,000+

Generation 3 US Standard Resolution: 64-72 lp/mm Magnification: 1x (3x or 5x optional) Lens System: 26 mm f1.2 FOV: 40° @ 1000 yards 2184' Range of Focus: 10' to infinity Detection Range: 1148' / 350 meters Recognition Range: 984' / 300 meters Diopter Adjustment: +4 to -6 Weather Resistant: Waterproof 3' for 30 min

Are you saying its pretty nice cause youve played it or because of reviews and such?

I was thinking about getting it but after i read some reviews I decided against it thinking theres a good chance that i was gonna buy it beat it on single player and then the multiplayer wouldnt be up to par, so i would have to end up reselling it sooner rather than later.

I decided to save my money for

957923_119990_front.jpg

no, i played it, and it's actually damn good!

cool story, innovative gunplay, and you can play it twice, alternating the characters.

give it a rental, at least.

When's marvel vs capcom 2 being released inthe ps store???

Anyone??

Demos been up FOREVER

You know, I wouldn't even worry about it. It probably won't come considering the game is mad old, and they didn't do any "threequels" because of their fallout. But once they saw how much mone the MVC2 is going for nowadays on ebay, them fuckers got together quick..

...it's already been said, and gonna stay 2D....Marvel VS. Capcom 3 out on XBOX, PS3 pretty damn soon. Shit should be out of hand.

currently working on a MAME arcade setup in my living room. if anyone has any useful links on finding arcade cabinets (empty and stripped), it'd be much appreciated.

i'm going to using the x-arcade dual USB arcade stick with a monitor (whatever the measured size is on the cab-screen) affixed to the inside with a mini-case inside as the actual guts. and such. i've got a collection of like 1500-2000 roms for MAME that's going to be ran through a frontend that's controlled by the x-arcade sticks. right now the setup is working with full-3d games such as soul calibur, and tekken 1-4, as well as all street fighter games on arcade.

suggestions for games, anyone? suggestions for additions to my idea? so far shit's pretty sweet. right now i'm in a semi-competition with a few kids from MIT to make a more authentic arcade cabinet. lets hope this works better, haha.

currently working on a MAME arcade setup in my living room. if anyone has any useful links on finding arcade cabinets (empty and stripped), it'd be much appreciated.

i'm going to using the x-arcade dual USB arcade stick with a monitor (whatever the measured size is on the cab-screen) affixed to the inside with a mini-case inside as the actual guts. and such. i've got a collection of like 1500-2000 roms for MAME that's going to be ran through a frontend that's controlled by the x-arcade sticks. right now the setup is working with full-3d games such as soul calibur, and tekken 1-4, as well as all street fighter games on arcade.

suggestions for games, anyone? suggestions for additions to my idea? so far shit's pretty sweet. right now i'm in a semi-competition with a few kids from MIT to make a more authentic arcade cabinet. lets hope this works better, haha.

dont use that X arcade stick dude, the shit is over priced. you could build your own shit cheaper that has quality parts

FUck yea. I bought the x-arcade tank. it was $300 fuckin' dollars, but worth it. That thing is awesome. And as far as I know, it's like the only nice joystick that is capable of playing pac-man on a game system. You could switch the joystick to 4-mode, instead of 8, so pac-man is enjoyable to play. You hit any joystick a little bit diagnolly on pac-man, and the thing freezes up or stuttersteps. Sucks when a ghost is right on your ass and you need to make quick moves. 4-mode is easy sailing and I only found it on the x-arcade.

Good luck on that MAME. I've been wanting to do that for a minute. Kinda torn between a cocktail table pacman, or a stand up mvc2, or just build me a neo-geo stand up.

it's not a really hard job, either. the hardest part is actually securing the hardware and monitor. i plan on getting a decent sound system to put in the speaker bays, as well. hopefully even a subwoofer for max awesomeness because i plan on playing a lot of marvel vs capcom and metal slug. i saw a cocktail table style one not too long ago, which is cool as hell, and i really could make a dual-monitor style cocktail table setup, but the only problem is finding a way to make the table the exact size of the monitors you're using. but instead of the x-arcade sticks, you'd have to either 1. take an x-arcade stick, and literally cut it in half and maybe even have to redesign the PCB (which sucks shit), or get two different arcade sticks which are already wired, and re-mount it to the cocktail table. it's quite the undertaking but if someone's paying you to do it, then you're GOLDEN. i'm thinking about putting a few unofficial 'word of mouth' type ads that i could build them for a decent amount of money, seeing as that a functioning arcade cabinet within the past 20 or so years is worth 2000+ if it's working, even in shit condition.

I don't know how I collect the prizes...I'll get on xbox live later and see if they sent me a code or not.

What's funny is the final question was-

What famous graffiti writer is known for his Radiant Baby Character?

Everybody in the mob answered Fab Five Freddy...Except a few people, I told the guys that were in my group the answer so we all won games. The 1 decided to go with the Mob's most popular answer and since it was wrong she lost out on 6000 microsoft points.

Surprised you guys aren't talking about Batman: Arkham Asylum

360 demo looks neat, but only played for a few minutes.

i played the demo was pretty fun..the same old goon design though so that was something that let it down..mainly the character design. but the combat systems fun especially the inverted attacks and sleeper holds.

oh and 1vs 100 seems to be a great game cant wait to see where this goes.