Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Gotta have that device to capture the key or what? I'm curious about this.

yeah you need a key reader for lite-on drives. I ordered a USB Xtractor from http://www.vgcrepairs.biz/zen_store/ cost me 40 bucks with the power adapter addon, made that back on the first box I modded. its really not that hard once you know the steps involved, but getting up to speed on things may take a while.

little big planet is fun... if you're completely fucking tired of all other video games. you can enjoy your little sock puppet video game and feel gay when you're done. might wanna rent this one first bro.

whoa there

whats a fun game you wold recommend then? i wish there was a mario game for ps3. im sick of killing motherfuckers or racing or playing sports etc.

maybe i am just getting sick of video games........

naw theo my ps3 doesnt play ps2 games

• Like 1

yeah you need a key reader for lite-on drives. I ordered a USB Xtractor from http://www.vgcrepairs.biz/zen_store/ cost me 40 bucks with the power adapter addon, made that back on the first box I modded. its really not that hard once you know the steps involved, but getting up to speed on things may take a while.

Yep, I have a lite-on according to some diagrams I looked at a couple of weeks ago.

(the wires are showing when I remove the front panel)

I need to do this, I don't want to pay for games.

Yep, I have a lite-on according to some diagrams I looked at a couple of weeks ago.

(the wires are showing when I remove the front panel)

I need to do this, I don't want to pay for games.

lemme tell you exactly what I have.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16816132009

IMG_0241_wm.JPG

A USB xtractor from http://www.vgcrepairs.biz/zen_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_37&products_id=264

You could also use an Xecuter Connectivity Kit or the regular Maximus Xtractor, or you could make your own. You only need the xtractor for a certain model of lite-on drive. they have figured out a way to read and flash the latest lite-on model without the need for one.

360-pwr-unit.jpg

A power dongle (nh) to power the drive (you only need it if you get the USB xtractor like I did)

and thats pretty much all you need for flashing all drives. I do all of my flashing software wise in a program called Jungleflasher its pretty straight forward and there are tutorials out that show you step by step what to do, but I can help as well

• Like 1

Looking for some fun driving games that are fairly easy to play..

GF wants to play some PS3.. I have Dirt and Pacific Rift.. Drive I think is a bit much to teach.. Especially since I suck, but Rift should be cool. But I've played it to death..

Thanks.

e, its fairly arcadey, but it'[/color]s hard as hell[/b]

Grid.. I'll check that out.

I'm actually waiting on the Motorstorm.. I heard they are going to have snowmobiles and it takes place in Alaska. It's a great game to play with friends.. Drinking and smoking and the like.

You know, I wouldn't even worry about it. It probably won't come considering the game is mad old, and they didn't do any "threequels" because of their fallout. But once they saw how much mone the MVC2 is going for nowadays on ebay, them fuckers got together quick..

...it's already been said, and gonna stay 2D....Marvel VS. Capcom 3 out on XBOX, PS3 pretty damn soon. Shit should be out of hand.

marvel vs capcom 2 dropped today or yesterday

already grabbed it from the psStore and played some matches

WONK

mutnop.jpg

Any reccomendations for the nintendo Ds?

Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Elite Beat Agents

Kirby Squeak Squad

Contra 4

Kirby Super Star Ultra

Exit DS

Chrono Trigger

Retro Game Challenge

Rhythm Heaven

New Super Mario Bros.

Mario Kart DS

I'm down for some WiFI play. Mario Kart DS or maybe something else. There's a Final Fantasy RPG that lets you play co-op online, with both other DS players AND Wii players. Never tried it though.