Guest Resurrection

picked up assassin's creed and a set of composite cables.

bioshock was nowhere to be found at the gamestop i went to .

i'll keep an eye out for it, though.

i'm not really big into videogames, but it's nice to have some cool shit to play

when you're bored or chilling with friends.

btw: thanks for correcting that (hawx game). end war does look shitty.

yes, fight night 4 is in the list to grab. i played about 10 minutes last night

and could tell it's an excellent game.

i've played and won fallout 3 and oblivion on pc. both were good. i was expecting more from fallout 3,

but i'm an old fallout 2 fan.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hope for a third time and you get an elite.i think.

ive got an elite and it died in less than a year from purchase.

it only had 1 red ring, and by the time i was done talking to

tech support (1-800-4-MYXBOX) it had all three rings.

total bull shit, but idc.

if you hated the demo the way I did you,re not gonna like the game either. the whole shit feesl wack and cartoony .you can pretty much throw 300 punches a round with not much of your stamina decreasing..the puches feel light when they land that goes for the haymakers too, they dont give you the feel of a big a big blow been landed. the blocking and parrying system is awful in my opinion, some people might not have liked the pauses that happened in 3 when you blocked but at least there was a method to it and it balanced the game. this just feels like a free for all of punches and leaves not much place for strategy. anyway, this is a game I was really amped up for and I get amped for like 2-3 games a year if that and I can honestly say that after playing it at my friends house and all afternoon I wish I hadnt bought it...maybe it'll grow on me though...rent it and see how you feel about it

I might try and get this....Even though it comes with a Kobe Bryant figurine I'd rather have a Stephen Jackson or Brandon Roy....and for those of you who care Shepard Fairy did the poster. Yay!

nba-2k10-anniversary-edition-20090630104123810-000.jpg

June 30, 2009 - We just got word from 2K Sports that a limited collector's edition of NBA 2K10 will launch alongside the standard release. Titled NBA 2K10: Anniversary Edition, this special release is to commemorate the tenth anniversary of the NBA 2K franchise.

The Anniversary Edition will reportedly retail for $99.99 when it launches later this fall. What will you get for the 40-dollar price hike? For starters, you'll of course get your own copy of NBA 2K10. In addition, you'll also get a 2K Sports locker that can hold up to 20 games inside. And yes, it comes with a padlock for security's sake. You'll also get a 3" figurine of Kobe Bryant designed by McFarlane Toys, a 16" x 36" Kobe Bryant poster, a commemorative anniversary DVD that runs through ten years worth of past cover athletes, and access to the Gold Room which is the NBA 2K10 VIP online lobby

There are only 30,000 copies of the NBA 2K10: Anniversary Edition being made, so fans who want to get their hands on one should head out to stores early. Ten lucky fans will win an autographed Kobe Bryant fine-art print, designed by Shepard Fairey's Studio Number One. The print will be hidden in the 2K Sports locker.

NBA 2K10: Anniversary Edition is scheduled to launch alongside the standard edition of NBA 2K10 later this fall and will retail for $99.99.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/999/999738p1.html