Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
downloading a shit load of n64 games for my wii right now.

007 was my favorite from back in the day/

also just got madden 2009 for wii. it seems to be ok. not as flashy as

the other consoles, but good.

Unfortunately GoldenEye injects have yet to be made to be able to save. :(

whats best for single player replay-ability (my online is fucked)

killzone

killzone 2

or

gta 4

i want a game that has killing, that I can play over and over again and not get tired of. Like a massive open world vibe to it

?

use a computer. get counter strike.

why people are caught up on old ass games i'll never know

its like how the Wii still has 'classics' but they just have terrible graphics and the gameplay is subpar at best

nintendo fail

I can agree that for a next generation system the Wii is garbage. The revolutionary control is more gimmicky than anything else. Hell half the time when I aim the Wii mote at the tv to move from game channel to game channel the stupid on screen hand isn't anywhere to be found. I own one actual game for it and it's a Dreamcast 2d Shooter Collection and even though I'm a huge 2d Shooter fan, I can't even co-sign that.

One of the main reasons I bought the Wii though was for the Virtual Console. And I've actually been very happy with that. I've got 17 or 18 games on the VC so far...Titles like Gunstar Heroes, Blazing Lazers, Gate Of Thunder, Lords Of Thunder, M.U.S.H.A. and other hard to find games..Those games have kept me more entertained over the last few weeks than my Xbox 360 has in months. As far as the gameplay on classic games being subpar when compared to next gen games is concerned I disagree. A lot of younger gamers just lack the skill and patience that is required to play these older games. Gameplay on a lot of these classic games are in my opinion far superior to the shitty games being released today.

Graphics aren't everything and there is plenty of proof of that sitting on the shelves of your local game store right now. Most games today have awesome graphics and shitty controls and that's a shame. I've had my 360 for almost 2 years now and I only own 5 actual games for it, Ninja Gaiden 2,GTA 4, Call Of Duty 2 and 4, and NBA 2k8. I buy more games on xbox live then I do games that are released on cd.

So I was looking at one of my favorite video game websites and came across the gayest video game series of all time. Apparently it's quite popular in Japan because it has a shit load of sequels...I got a good laugh out of this so I thought I would share it with yall.

aichoanikia.jpg

aichoaniki-12.png

cho-ps6.jpg

aichoaniki-19.png

choanikisaturna.jpg

cho-ps20.jpg

cho-ps4.jpg

cho-ps5.jpg

cho-ps22.jpg

chops2-3a.jpg

chops2-6a.jpg

chops2-9a.jpg