Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Became a Resistance fan for the PS3. Loved both games and it was fun to replay them on different levels to use guns you werent able to do so the first time. GTAs have always been fun when you just want to go out and cause some havoc, not to mention the story lines seem to get better as every game passes. Loved the choice option. Gran Turismo has been on my top 5 over the years...kinda disappointed with prologue, but my mind prevails as a play a game more I get over the difficulties and frustrations and actually start to love the game. I got meh Wii and I enjoy it, Mushroom men looks like fun. The Fit is gathering dust. Ill probably use it more when I get into my new place. Still rock my PS2, never can get rid of systems cause you never know when that day will come and youll go....I really want to play "that" game.

Other than that....I dont play as much as I used to. Love it all no matter what. One game thats on my mind and I think I might preload off of Steam tonight is Psyconauts that was for Xbox. Awesome game and I got a hankering to play it again.

What you guys think of this Prototype game. People been talking about it. Looks like GTA mixed with Spider-Man, but more sinister... mixed with I Am Legend.

468?format=360.jpg

shit looks week to me.

another over-hyped game put out by activision..

i watched a gameplay video a while back..your just some dude running around shooting thunder at other niggas..nothin spectacular.

but idk, maybe the storyline is supposed to be epic or the controls are gonna be tight.