Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
There is a game called Commando coming out?

Please tell me it is based on the movie.

There was a game put out by Capcom in the mid 80's called Commando that I loved back then, but when I played it 18 or 19 years later on the Capcom Classics PS2 disc, it sucked balls and I kept dying.

I finally 100%'d Ratchet and Clank: Future, and it was totally worth the hours upon hours of endless platform shooting. The game rules. I just wish my PS3 had that fucking "Emotion Chip" so I could play the PS2 games. GOD DAMN YOU SONY!

Condemned 1 was scary as shit.

Def gonna play 2.

didnt play condemned 1....

but the 2 games i rep hard are that, and burnout paradise

if you are an avid urban explorer like me, you will recognize how accurate the elvels are

it fucks with you like no other

lol.

anyone else get RSV2 ?

shit is pretty sick... theres a bit too much spawn camping though. maybe im just not used to it yet,

but it seems like that is all people ever do in team deathmatch. you either camp, or get camped.

its kind of boring and irritating, but the terrorist hunt and co-op story modes are fucking awesome,

and the objective versus modes are a lot of fun too.

I downloaded Virtual Tennis 3 from Xbox Live last night and I gotta say that shit is addictive....I remember when it came out for Dreamcast and it got good reviews from what I remember.. but I never picked it up cause I thought Tennis was a lame sport. My mistake, I played the demo for about an hour this morning, the shit is ill.

how different are the controls for RSV2 than COD??

im so fuckin used to COD that i cant really get on any other FPS right now. that co-op mode sounds fun though.

whats the deal with GTA4???

should i be getting a pre-order. think it will sell out? confirmed release date in late april im correct???

how different are the controls for RSV2 than COD??

im so fuckin used to COD that i cant really get on any other FPS right now. that co-op mode sounds fun though.

whats the deal with GTA4???

should i be getting a pre-order. think it will sell out? confirmed release date in late april im correct???

its not that big of a difference. i got used to it pretty quick.

LB is sprint, LT puts u in cover, RB switches ur thermals and nightvision

the only thing that threw me off at first was that B is for grenades,

so at first whenever i would go to crouch (which is B in cod4) i would accidentally 'nade myself