Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i cant wait for gta4 any longer, its killing me.

saints row is such a terrible fucking game. i cant stand how corny it is, and why does my 'gang' have to be a bunch of fat mexican tards in purple shirts. fucking GHEY.

i started a new game of gta san andreas the other day, its way more entertaining than gaynts row.

picked these two up the other day:

77.jpg

Lost_Odyssey.jpg

the fact that lost odyssey is four fucking discs just intimdates me. it must be long as fuck. i mean, when was the last time games had multiple discs? the next gen discs usually could store enough memory on one disc. even ps2 just needed one disc. ps1 is the last time i remember games having multiple discs.

i'll be picking these up tomorrow:

cover.jpg

1186509560.jpg

picked these two up the other day:

Lost_Odyssey.jpg

the fact that lost odyssey is four fucking discs just intimdates me. it must be long as fuck. i mean, when was the last time games had multiple discs? the next gen discs usually could store enough memory on one disc. even ps2 just needed one disc. ps1 is the last time i remember games having multiple discs.

the first 3 discs are about 10 hours of gaming each. (roughly)

also, the first 3 discs are also very linear, and you pretty much progress straight through the storyline as you play with very minimal sidequest opporunities.

BUT, when you get to disc 4, holy fuck... the whole world becomes open to you and you can do whatever you want. i have already put 30 hours into disc 4 alone, i am at about 62 something hours total gameplay and i have hardly done any "story missions" at all on disc 4.

i am guessing that if you just played straight thru without sidequests it would be a 40 hour game. but who wants to do that, when you can get more achievements and become uber.

also i dont know if anyone has heard much about "LEFT FOR DEAD" but it going to be fire...

first of all, its Valve. so. yea.

Team of 5 humans vs. a shitload of zombies online...

description of gameplay: (reworded by me)

basically you have to run and find somewhere to hide and board up the doors and camp out against HORDES of crazy ass zombies (running, jumping zombies, not 'bllaaaaa braaaaains' zombies) the zombies are controlled partially by AI, and partially by other players who are online...

i dunno i cant remember the rest, go look it up, its gonna be insane.

This shit sounds a lot like this mod Called Brainbread for half life 2. If its anything like that, it should be pretty rugged. I'll keep my eye out for this shit though.

also i dont know if anyone has heard much about "LEFT FOR DEAD" but it going to be fire...

first of all, its Valve. so. yea.

Team of 5 humans vs. a shitload of zombies online...

description of gameplay: (reworded by me)

basically you have to run and find somewhere to hide and board up the doors and camp out against HORDES of crazy ass zombies (running, jumping zombies, not 'bllaaaaa braaaaains' zombies) the zombies are controlled partially by AI, and partially by other players who are online...

i dunno i cant remember the rest, go look it up, its gonna be insane.

I'm reading about that now. It sounds dope.

blah... gears of war was just a showcase of Unreal engine back when the first one came out and the next one is going to be the same damn thing, just another piece of eye candy.

sure it was fun to chop dudes up with a chainsaw and bloody up the whole fuckin screen but after you got over that part, the game was a glitchy mess. i wont be buying that shit unless they do something to really make it stand out.

does GOW share a similar engine to COD?

i got the weird feeling that enemy kills kinda looked the same in both the game. im talkin about the way the blood splattered when you hit niggas, and the aiming system in general.

that valve shit sounds legit. im a big fan of DOD and CS half life, etc. i havent bought anything from them lately because my computer sucks. is that LEFT FOR DEAD gonna be on the 360?

Blah blah blah, I played against all the douchebags who used glitches and still fucked them up.

Glitches or not, the online was really fuckin' addicting especially if you were good with the shotgun and sniper.

You must have sucked.

no actually i didnt suck.

you cant deny the fact that the game had horrible balance issues, and a crippling host advantage problem, it made the game almost pointless to play competitively.

it was fun while it lasted but then better games came out and it got the perma-shelf.

and btw anyone can be good with shotty and snipe in that game, it wasnt hard.

blah i dont really want to argue a point i dont really care to make.

a lot of people still play gears online and if your like me, a lot of people are really good. host advantage or not.

its funny how people find a complaint in EVERY fucking game.

"dude, your a fag you use grenades."

"dude, your a fag you use the battle rifle"

whatever. just fucking play and get owned like a little bitch

OMFG

iPhone Getting Multitouch Games, Including Spore, Super Monkey Ball

iphonespore.jpg

I've got good news and better news. The good news is that the iPhone is getting multitouch games that use the accelerometer and every bell and whistle of the iPhone for controls. The better news? Developers such as EA and Sega are on board. EA is bringing the insanely anticipated game Spore to it. All 18 levels. Yes, this is real, and it'll be released in September. Also, Sega is bringing Super Monkey Ball, and the App Store looks like it'll have a bunch of casual games available as well. Does this bring the iPhone up to DS and PSP levels? We'll have to see just how these games look and play, but it's pretty exciting stuff.

Original store and more here

http://gizmodo.com/364744/iphone-getting-multitouch-games-including-spore/

OMFG PORTABLE SPORE?! :p