Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dalaran&n=Cryptkeeper

Here's my warlock.

Not that anyone cares.

/nh

I'm on Korgath. Orc Shaman.

heres my shammy.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korgath&n=Hatchetwound

JC stopped short cause I havent decided if i wanna stick with it or go engineering. before JC i had a 350 blacksmithing, since i went elemental that shit was pointless.

I had a 70 Lock but leased her out.

got T4 shoulders last night but gonna hold out for a bit since i got S1 already.

So I picked up GH3 after my bro got it for me for Christmas and I hadn't played it since.

What an abominable pile of fail regarding the songs on that game.

FFS.

Thats what i said when i got it along time ago. I played it all the way to play Dragon Force and then i called it quits.

Still cant beat it on Expert. Still Havent played rock band but from what i hear its badd ass.

This is my top priority rignt now...

gearsofwar2_Nov08_800.jpg

• 1 year later...

I bought a Wii the other day, I bought it mainly for the Virtual Console cause I like the idea of having all of those old ass games on one system. I've spent about 40 bucks on NES, TG16, and Genesis games already.

So far I've got...

Ninja Gaiden

Ninja_gaiden_nes.jpg

Castlevania 3

250px-Draccurse_cover.jpg

Gate Of Thunder

gateofthunder101507.jpg

Lords Of Thunder

lot-duo.jpg

Gunstar Heroes

256pxgunstarheroeswa5.jpg

Blazing Lazers

BlazingLazersBoxArt.jpg

I've spent the last hour or so fucking around with Ninja Gaiden and man this game is hard as shit, I don't remember it being this hard when I was a kid. I had to turn it off because I was getting pissed off at all the cheap deaths it was throwing my way. Castlevania 3 is tough too, either I've gotten worse at video games over the years or I was just really awesome at them as a kid.

I didn't buy any actual Wii games with the system because I have no idea what's good...Any of yall have suggestions for Wii games I should try? I've looked around at reviews and shit and can't decide if I should spend 50 dollars on Zelda or not, why the fuck is this game still 50 bucks anyway? it's damn near three years old. I rented Super Smash Bros and Super Mario Galaxy today and I'm not impressed with either one of those. What about Metroid or Madworld?

i just downloaded/played the new UFC game demo.

...and its amazing.

definately gonna give FN4 a run for its money this summer.

i might forego ufc on principle.

i like mma and all, but i find that a lot of people who aren't interested in team sports (i call them "faggots" for short) love ufc and break down strategies and laugh at people who don't know the entire history of the Ultimate Fighter reality show. Meanwhile, these people can't name one Heisman winner and think Montreal is still in the playoffs.

Fight Night probably ftw.

i might forego ufc on principle.

i like mma and all, but i find that a lot of people who aren't interested in team sports (i call them "faggots" for short) love ufc and break down strategies and laugh at people who don't know the entire history of the Ultimate Fighter reality show. Meanwhile, these people can't name one Heisman winner and think Montreal is still in the playoffs.

Fight Night probably ftw.

to be completely honest ive never even watched 1 ufc fight in my life.

but i probably could name off the last 10 Heisman winners in and the runner ups