Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I can agree that for a next generation system the Wii is garbage. The revolutionary control is more gimmicky than anything else. Hell half the time when I aim the Wii mote at the tv to move from game channel to game channel the stupid on screen hand isn't anywhere to be found. I own one actual game for it and it's a Dreamcast 2d Shooter Collection and even though I'm a huge 2d Shooter fan, I can't even co-sign that.

One of the main reasons I bought the Wii though was for the Virtual Console. And I've actually been very happy with that. I've got 17 or 18 games on the VC so far...Titles like Gunstar Heroes, Blazing Lazers, Gate Of Thunder, Lords Of Thunder, M.U.S.H.A. and other hard to find games..Those games have kept me more entertained over the last few weeks than my Xbox 360 has in months. As far as the gameplay on classic games being subpar when compared to next gen games is concerned I disagree. A lot of younger gamers just lack the skill and patience that is required to play these older games. Gameplay on a lot of these classic games are in my opinion far superior to the shitty games being released today.

Graphics aren't everything and there is plenty of proof of that sitting on the shelves of your local game store right now. Most games today have awesome graphics and shitty controls and that's a shame. I've had my 360 for almost 2 years now and I only own 5 actual games for it, Ninja Gaiden 2,GTA 4, Call Of Duty 2 and 4, and NBA 2k8. I buy more games on xbox live then I do games that are released on cd.

Bumping this since it was the last post on the last page.

Anyone interested in inFamous?

With inFamous & Prototype coming out, it seems like gaming is entering a new era of having sandbox genre games with storylines different from the usual GTA or Saints Row themes.

Hulk: Ultimate Destruction

and Ultimate Spider-Man was almost amazing.

Anyone recommend any co-op games for the ps3?

Me and my mate have got army of two and resident evil 5, but we need a new one, any advice would be good

Resistance: Fall of Man. Played that yesterday with a mate, quite good. Has merged vertical split-screen

Call of Duty - World at War. Similar split-screen to RE5. (Not sure if COD4 has co-op too.)

I just grabbed GH: Metallica.

It has challenged me to say the least, from the slow beginning songs it just jumps a level in difficulty right away (I guess I skipped alot of the other songs from other bands) but Battery really kicked my ass. Dyers eve was pretty hardcore as well first up. After 2 solid hours of playing this fucker my hand is cramping, lol.

i just played left 4 dead. i dont know if there is a story mode, i just played the multiplayer thing on the computer.

fucking awesome.

24/7 son! But I play it on Xbox. Co-op online is the shit when you have players that know whats up...It sucks that there isn't a story mode though.

Anyone recommend any co-op games for the ps3?

Me and my mate have got army of two and resident evil 5, but we need a new one, any advice would be good

If ps3 is fully backward compatible you should check out all 7 of these gems. If you enjoy shoot em up co op games this should keep you entertained. runs around 20 bucks brand new with paid shipping on amazon.

3119.jpg

Got inFamous. It's pretty good. Some complaints, like I don't like running around the city and getting shot at by the gangs everywhere I go. I thought you could meander covertly if you wanted.

I like the Sin City-like comic book cutscenes too.

A cross between GTA, Prototype, Batman, Spiderman, Sin City.

Does anyone know if a North American PS3 can be used in the UK? I've heard that games work but a NA PS3 won't play UK DVD's. I might be moving there so if anyone knows please fill me in.

Small_UK_Type_Power_Wire.jpg

even though it wont play uk dvds (different regions) you can get someone to bypass that for a small fee. probably around 100 dollars.

question for you guys:

i have a softmodded wii with about 30 games and almost all the virtual console games (most on dvd since wii memory is shit) one controller, one nunchuk (i'm an asshole who makes friends bring their own).

how much would you ask for a system with all this crap?