Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't know what people's obsessions are with first person shooters and racing games but I wish it would stop. That's pretty much all I see when I go to rent something for the xbox...I mean I like the Call of Duty games like everyone else does and Left For Dead was cool but I need variety in my life.

This game is supposed to play like Super Metroid or Castlevania Symphony Of The Night..It looks cool as fuck if you ask me, the graphic style reminds me of Contra Shattered Soldier.

check it out...

Shadow Complex- Xbox Live

e3-2009-shadow-complex-first-look-20090528044032814_640w.jpg

e3-2009-shadow-complex-first-look-20090528044036470_640w.jpg

e3-2009-shadow-complex-first-look-20090528044104375_640w.jpg

e3-2009-shadow-complex-first-look-20090528044044407_640w.jpg

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/839087/empire/videos/shadowcomplex_demo_e3.html

I've been playing Prototype on the 360 for the last couple of hours....It's pretty cool, my only complaint is the controls can be kind of aggravating at times. Overall I'm digging this game though, I especially like the fact that your character can run up the side of buildings leap off and fly to the next one.

• 2 weeks later...
just got a 360. have guitar hero II and III, madden 09, fightnight round 3, burnout revenge, saints row,

and some sonic game shit.

any recommendations for games i should grab? bioshock?

I can tell you'd definitely love Bioshock, Casek. Weird, quirky game involving hacking, conspiracies, and a great storyline that immerses you and makes you think. Beautiful environments as well.

Gears of War 1 & 2, Halo 3, Fallout 3, Dead Space, Oblivion...

That should get you going.

And you should've gotten Fight Night Round 4.