Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just reserved that Red Faction Guerilla.

I've always wanted to play games where you're part of a guerilla resistance attacking a more powerful army.

Freedom Fighters was also another guerilla-themed game... basically the USSR invades the US and occupies, and you and groups of others launch a guerilla insurgency with ambushes, etc.

I just reserved that Red Faction Guerilla.

I've always wanted to play games where you're part of a guerilla resistance attacking a more powerful army.

Freedom Fighters was also another guerilla-themed game... basically the USSR invades the US and occupies, and you and groups of others launch a guerilla insurgency with ambushes, etc.

i bet you dig the shit out of tom clancy games.

No, they switched it up to 3rd person. I wasn't happy about the decision at first, but the concept and updated GeoMod engine sold me.

There's a demo on Live which us pretty fun.

That's out already???

No, it's out in June 2nd I believe, but having a modded 360 has it's perks.

I have had 3 of the past 4 people I have played GH: Metallica against online quit within a minute or 2 of starting the songs. I have been playing old school 80s songs but these clowns just sense their asses getting kicked and they quit like little bitches. Its comical.

yeah, too bad it hits 360 first. I don't know if it will be as good as Chaos Theory. Fuck all this renegade shit, I want to see Fisher working for Third Echelon again, bullpup and all.

I wish they had announced a new Rainbow Six, but I guess Ghost Recon will have to do, even though GRAW 2 was nowhere near as nice as on the PC.

I rented the new Punch Out last night and it's pretty faithful to the original...I quit after losing to Great Tiger 3 times in a row and played Wolverine on the 360 instead. Both games are pretty good in my opinion, neither of them are worth 50 bucks to me though.

I also found that using the Wii motion controls for Punch Out suck, the only way I play it is by disconnecting the Nunchuck and turning the Wii mote on it's side.

LEFT 4 DEAD 2

Out in November this year

left-4-dead-2-e3.jpg

So fucking stoked...announced at E3 earlier this week.

Official Site: http://www.l4d.com

Trailer and Interview with Valve VP: http://www.fearnet.com/news/b15709_e3_2009_left_4_dead_2_trailer_updated.html

Game play Footage: http://www.perezstart.com/x360/e3-2009-a-plethora-of-left-4-dead-2-gameplay-footage/6172/

Hey is it true Modern Warfare 2 won't have the "Call of Duty" tag in the title? Infinity Ward owns the rights to "Modern Warfare" name and Activision owns the "Call of Duty" name, and I heard Infinity is trying to do its own thing with Modern Warfare 2.

i dunno, that makes sense tho. it would be 100 times better if it was like that, like how bungie has crazy up keep on halo. im going to ponder this for a few minutes