Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
does anyone else think killzone kinda fell off after the changes they made?

i stopped playing as soon as they made those changes, though i'm not sure I'd attribute it to that. Maybe more because of rocket launchers, lousy tacticians, not buying the new maps (i hate Radec Academy), and other games coming out.

I am REALLY late to the party and just started playing Modern Warfare online, and I'm loving it, though my n00b ass is getting kicked all over the place for now.

I'm thinking about getting SOCOM: Confrontation.

shadow complex demo was pretty cool, but... comparing it to Super Metroid or Castlevania SOTN is a bit too much

I disagree, Shadow Complex is just like those games...It's a little less challenging but everything about it from the maps to item collecting is the same. The main inspiration for this game was Super Metroid it's very apparent in the game design and gameplay.

SOTN is the best platform game i've played in my life. nothing compares. FUCKING NOTHING. wasn't there a japanese sequel?
SOTN is one of my all time favorites also...You do know that Konami ripped off Super Metroid to make that game right? And NO there is no sequel not even in Japan. The closet thing you will get to a sequel are the excellent Castlevania games on the Game Boy Advance, if you haven't played those yet go ahead and do yourself that favor.