Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Not that anyone gives a fuck...But this awesome game comes out tomorrow,I've had my copy reserved for a while.

raiden-4-limited(1).jpg

I've been getting my Raiden skills up lately by playing Raiden Fighter Aces...

raiden-fighter-aces.jpg

I'm actually ranked pretty high on the leaderboards, that's not saying much though since only 600 people in the US bought this game.

red dot with silencer perk

this

i always bitch in my head, thinking "theres no reason a gun cant have both"

not looking forward to the campaign mode because its all about the on-line, but i know im going to end up forcing myself to go through with it, just so i dont miss out (despite how boring it will be compared to team deathmatch)

I just got one of these to play SF4 on, but I hate the knob style joystick.

1417-550x-hori%20fighting%20stick%20ex2.jpg

Where can I get an actual stick style handle like this?

2jb65g7.jpg

Any help is appreciated

well mauler. thats the same stick I have. It's kinda an entry level stick as the buttons and joystick arent the best quality. In order to have a bat top you would have to do some modding of the stick.

http://pineconeattack.com/2008/12/07/how-to-mod-the-hori-fighting-stick-ex2-with-authentic-arcade-parts-xbox-360-version/

the bat top itself can be bought here: http://www.lizardlick.com/pages/joysticks.shtml

Instead of doing that I'm going to pick up the TE Fightstick because I want to start playing in tournaments. It has quality parts in it already.

MISC_MadCatz_PS3_SFIV_FightStickTE_LargeScreenShot_01.jpg

Yeah those are pretty much impossible to come by over here, hence getting this thing to tide me over. After playing it at the arcade I thought what the hell I might as well get one. I saw you playing online, you seem to have moved up a couple ranks haha. I am still languishing to idiots as I come to grasp with this stick. Will take me a while unless I get a bat top I think, because even in the arcade, I only lost when I used the balltop stick.

Anyway man thanks for the links, from what I have been reading you are better just replacing the parts in the Hori, as it is much cheaper apparently, however I think those 2 extra buttons would help immensely if you were to set them to be macro buttons. How many hours have you put in now, I think I am about at 120 or something.

Yeah those are pretty much impossible to come by over here, hence getting this thing to tide me over. After playing it at the arcade I thought what the hell I might as well get one. I saw you playing online, you seem to have moved up a couple ranks haha. I am still languishing to idiots as I come to grasp with this stick. Will take me a while unless I get a bat top I think, because even in the arcade, I only lost when I used the balltop stick.

Anyway man thanks for the links, from what I have been reading you are better just replacing the parts in the Hori, as it is much cheaper apparently, however I think those 2 extra buttons would help immensely if you were to set them to be macro buttons. How many hours have you put in now, I think I am about at 120 or something.

Im at 248 hours. And switching to an arcade stick has a learning curve to it, but once you do you'll never wanna go back. I wish there was a machine near me but there isnt so it's mostly xbox live for me. I'm almost in G1-E, but Ive been having a rough past 2 days haha

i just read the article on 100 percent completion, i gotta start over now to get 60 gates closed, fallout 3 looks great but i couldnt get that into it either,

it has a level cap at 20 anyways...

nigro pleez, 100% on that game is retarted, how yougonna be the listener for the dark brotherhood and save Cyrodil on some douchey hero shit, go one way or the other.

Sithis and the Grey Fox ftw.

yeah my girl decided that she should be my avatar. it's funny since dudes think im a woman sometime and try to spit game at me. You still playing with Ken? check this site out. it has pretty good match up videos so you can see some good players and take some notes.

http://streetfighterdojo.com/sf4/index.html

I'm in G1 now and am losing about as much as I'm winning, but im definitely getting better

You should call her boxcars, a gamer girl can be either a real good lay or a really bad one from experience.

And yeah SpyD I still play as Ken, I lose about as much as I win, still getting the hang of the stick, but I am getting better. I am going to upgrade my net connection so that hopefully I will have less lag, as it seems I lose to charge characters alot when it is laggy as I can't react fast enough (or predict what they are going to do).

I am trying to do the challenges, but got stuck on Ryus 2nd hard and Ken's first hard challenge. Yeah its much better with the tick but as I said I am learning still and the curve is steep lol.