Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to n64 guy:

Don't even bother with component cables.

most nintendo games are 240p, there are only a couple that did 480p. A more expensive cable isn't going to make the picture better, as it can only work with what it is given.

If your TV has an s-video input i'd use that, as it provides a better picture than your standard composite cable.

And nah I'm not on govt assistance, I do pirate all my games though (not because I want to necessarily but because my laser stopped working and I'm not about to buy another ps3), err

Since I pirate all my games I can only play games up to a certain firmware (for now) and I'm sort of running out of ones that interest me

thinking about picking up dead island today.

anyone played it? maybe madden

If you've ever played Fallout 3 and enjoyed it, then I recommend you get this game. It's honestly a mixture of Fallout x Dead Rising 2 x Far Cry. At first, I wasn't too stoked on the game but once I got a hang of how it played (super similar to Fallout 3 & New Vegas) I loved it. It gets frustrating at times, especially if you're playing single player. It's really fun while playing online with people. One thing I suggest, when playing online, is to play with people you know. There are some assholes out there that will snake the weapon you threw at said zombie and not give it back, happened to a friend of mine and all I could do was laugh :lol:. My biggest disappointment with the game is that there is not a manual save option. Most annoying thing ever.

Anyway, it's worth the buy imo. I'd rent it first, just to be on the safe side.

Has anyone played Deus Ex: Human Revolution? I picked it up yesterday, just because it was $45, and played a little last night. I like the feel of it, reminds me of Rainbow Six: Vegas. I also heard it has a huge fanbase. How's the story? Was it worth the buy?

If you've ever played Fallout 3 and enjoyed it, then I recommend you get this game. It's honestly a mixture of Fallout x Dead Rising 2 x Far Cry. At first, I wasn't too stoked on the game but once I got a hang of how it played (super similar to Fallout 3 & New Vegas) I loved it. It gets frustrating at times, especially if you're playing single player. It's really fun while playing online with people. One thing I suggest, when playing online, is to play with people you know. There are some assholes out there that will snake the weapon you threw at said zombie and not give it back, happened to a friend of mine and all I could do was laugh :lol:. My biggest disappointment with the game is that there is not a manual save option. Most annoying thing ever.

Anyway, it's worth the buy imo. I'd rent it first, just to be on the safe side.

Has anyone played Deus Ex: Human Revolution? I picked it up yesterday, just because it was $45, and played a little last night. I like the feel of it, reminds me of Rainbow Six: Vegas. I also heard it has a huge fanbase. How's the story? Was it worth the buy?

i have probably 12 hours or so into Deus Ex so far, its really fun. The story starts off slow at first, but it takes off pretty quick. The story is awesome, only downside is you have to put up with the shitty voice acting.