WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/30/2024 at 7:31 AM, Some1 said:

Just picked this up yesterday 2005 or something BMW K1200LT mint condition with 32k on the clock has every option 6 disc cd changer,CB radio, comm system, reverse gear, garmin gps with a clean title… total price $1 no fuckin joke. I don’t know the guy except he knew I was into BMW motorcycles. Yes it’s an old man bike but ima ride it till it sells or try to trade up and see how many things and how much money I could make off this $1. 

IMG_8609.jpeg

Not even gon hold you fam. These things are hideous🤣. I can dig getting it for a dollar which is hella weird and random but aesthetically that’s a giant hell naw for me, personally. At least you have a working bike 😩

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Just now, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Not even gon hold you fam. These things are hideous🤣. I can dig getting it for a dollar which is hella weird and random but aesthetically that’s a giant hell naw for me, personally. At least you have a working bike 😩

It’s absolutely ridiculous but it’s already gonna net me $2999 which is dope and I’ve been riding it around shits a couch it’s amazingly smooth and handles insanely well for being such a massive bike. Yes I agree it’s fugly

• LOL! 1

Posted (edited)

Also last thing I just bought was a whole ass restaurant and bar on the water. So that’s a thing now. I’d share some info but I don’t know yall like that.

Edited by Some1
  • Props 4

2 hours ago, Some1 said:

Also last thing I just bought was a whole ass restaurant and bar on the water. So that’s a thing now. I’d share some info but I don’t know yall like that.

sounds cool!

You should definitely get to know us like that and then share some info

• Truth 2

7 hours ago, Cracksmoka said:

So I have to figure out a way to pack them in. I’m thinking a block of foam with the cans cut out to seat in.

Hell.....no. Everything is going to fly out of there. Good content though.

You have to go all the way out at full speed. My suggestion is take an empty paint can, put capless spray cans in there, if you can seal the bucket back up you good.

If not, cut the bottom of another can, merge the two, and cap the top back up.

• Like 2

opened up my lettuce seeds today(to plant), and they were all spoiled. i was bummed out, but lesson learned, dry em out better next time i harvest seed.

pleasantly surprised by the quality & price of these...and i picked em up on a bike ride so all in all a good day.

17156285522907796271315707814609.jpg

• Like 4

On 5/12/2024 at 6:34 PM, Cracksmoka said:

So I have to figure out a way to pack them in. I’m thinking a block of foam with the cans cut out to seat in.

Wrap a couple cans in saran wrap and spray them with PAM or another mold release or wipe dishwasher detergent all over them. Drop them into an empty gallon paint can. Spray some foam sealant between them. 

Behringer JT-4000 MICRO at amazon for $51.00

i passed this over a fuckton of times cause i thought it was one of those weird novelty things , but it turns out its a mini JP-8000 Supersaw , Virus TI Hypersaw clone...virus and jp8000 is what basically made modern edm ..EDM

the menu dive screen is straight trash , but you can control everything via midi.

in short the supersaw of virus and jp made this banger

• Like 2
  • Props 1

• 2 weeks later...