what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just finished the recent season of All Creatures, it was alright but some mis-steps in the season finale really detracted from it.

Why do the British put out seasonal tv with only like 6 episodes once a year? And why do we have to wait some crazy time before PBS shows them here.

DUDES! I’m straight up yelling at the tv rn. All y’all need to join me in fury of how stupid the writing is. Easily the most idiotic first 10 minutes I’ve ever seen. And just keeps getting worse. LOTS OF “WTF ARE YOU DOING BRO?!” “YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE THAT THING”! “WHY ARE YOU TAKING YOUR FAMILY OVER THERE!”? “DO YOU EVEN COMPASS or NAVIGATE BR0!?” LOLOLOL

image.thumb.jpeg.ebcab26f8436ef87f001bcdf8c26db10.jpeg

2 hours ago, KNIFU said:

my friend showed me this website and I watched " the menu, wednesday, this place rules, the lost tribe and more all for free. its called soap2day.to  I think the .to is for tonga, but anyway please be cool and don't tell everybody

0AF96131-723B-4F34-8DF8-EAE82C58C33D.png

• LOL! 1

@nicklesndimesthat season is the best and it is really a great show - some of the lines/monologues Rust Cohle has are fucking epic. 

@KILZ FILLZ the games are the best I have played - playstation exclusives but well worth playing. Story mode so you can take your time, no crazy competition. The show is pretty true to the game but it does expound on certain backstories, which I feel it has done well. 

I watched the 2nd season of White Lotus, with my chick - enjoyed it much more than I expected. 

• Like 1