what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I remember when this track first came out it had the streets on lock dudes on the block were just on the wave basically everyone was on the goo goo dolls wave----I wanted to grow my hair out like dude with the frosted tips on some singing criss angel hype rockin a long leather jacket looking at the world thru a telescope type shit-----Almost copped a telescope cause of this video

EC5D8B90-CA5D-4457-8BD2-191AF86D803F.jpeg

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

I'm definitely enjoying this show and all the Easter eggs in it.

Like the fact that Wednesday's roommates and room is a subtle nod to the sisters Morticia and Ophelia frump being polar opposites down to personalities and color schemes.

I think I'm 3 episodes in at this point. The Easter eggs and nods to it's origins are great. When she's solving the Poe riddle to get access to the secret society. 

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Im watching my life fall apart before my eyes because @NightmareOnElmStreet refuses to help me pick a nice color for my stairwell/hallway. I do not recommend this show. It is sad and troubling. God bless those who have never experienced this pain. Consider yourself lucky 😕

Bro, when times are down, turn the Slipknot up.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

17 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Im watching my life fall apart before my eyes because @NightmareOnElmStreet refuses to help me pick a nice color for my stairwell/hallway. I do not recommend this show. It is sad and troubling. God bless those who have never experienced this pain. Consider yourself lucky 😕

I wonder how many times you have to mention @NightmareOnElmStreet before he appears. We're already past Beetlejuice and Candyman levels.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

21 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I'm gonna say one last thing about Wednesday. Luis Guzman was a terrible choice for Gomez Addams. As like a creepy looking weird vibe, he is a fantastic choice. As a suave ladies man? Fucking never! How dare they?

Might have to buy into all the rave. I hate that shit. But it gets me every fuckin time just like the rest of America and the rest of the world lol. We all ridin on the same band wagon these days thanks to streaming and the internet. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1