what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

Signed for hbomax to watch The Righteous Gemstones from a high recommendation of the wife's friend. Meh...

Ended up starting The Last of Us. Liking so far.

And finally watching Watchmen. I'm stoked, wife is meh thus far.

Chernobyl and True Detective season 1 are really good and both on hbo max. I’ve rewatched them both a couple times each and that’s not normally something I do with series. Give ‘em a shot if you haven’t already seen them

3 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

struggling to finish episode 1 of this.

rewatching 

image.png.1dc4d478d6f7fb8645c38be433901545.png

avoiding the first season again because it was better when all the layers started to build up in the later seasons

I never finished the wire. I was renting that thing from blockbuster haha. The last seasons were never available. Would watch again.

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

image.png.85149556cb1344e3807808cca0621951.png

Not funny.  Barely got a ha from me.  Has to repeat every other line he says and he messed up his closing, then mic drops?  The Elon cum joke seemed like a Gilbert tribute.

So what youre saying is Will can slap the career out of some one. 

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, ndv said:

So what youre saying is Will can slap the career out of some one. 

Chappelle aside, I don't know that there are too many stand up comedians having that great of a stand up career right now, or maybe it just takes more to make me laugh now than it did before.

Rock's delivery just seemed nervous and/or unnecessary, and I imagine someone else would have crafted the jokes a bit better.  Also if you're going to take months to respond to getting slapped you better come with your best jokes when you do.

• Truth 1