what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Men who watch sports as opposed to playing them themselves only do so as they wish to live their lives vicariously through the lives of others. The one sport I watch is surfing but that is as much due to the fact that pros surf waves I wouldn’t even leave the safety of the shore for, but anything involving a field I say go run around and play it yourself.

anyway I just watched Clerks 3 and it almost/did make me cry /nohomo 

it was nowhere near as bad as I thought it may be

4 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I am disappoint 

That is  all 

Yeah, it's like that.  Just left us hanging.  Television series that end with cliff hangers are kinda acceptable.  But movies that end that way kinda tics me off because it's a big let down which transforms into the thought of my wasting my time that I will never get back.  Very rarely will a movies or series end in a cliff hanger that is pretty obvious there's gonna be a sequel or just a really good series that ends up as cliff hanger season finale.  

But yeah, that's all...  

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Never finished. Seemed to me just another series that coulda just been a movie. 

I never finished it either. My ADD kicks into overdrive on streaming platforms. I'm pretty sure that show took a back seat to the great British bake off.

• LOL! 2

13 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I never finished it either. My ADD kicks into overdrive on streaming platforms. I'm pretty sure that show took a back seat to the great British bake off.

I do actually want to finish still. But I’ve been deep in YouTube tryna learn how to not hire anyone to do my house shit. So far it’s not working out so good lolol. I got some questions for you my dawg!!

• LOL! 1

12 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@ndv I started that at around 4 am and instantly fell asleep to the soothing sounds of terrified screaming.

Is it good so far?

I am a few episodes in.  It's pretty suspenseful so far.  The drawback about series like these is it somewhat reminded me of Lost.  Lost was exactly that, I lost so much time I won't get back.  

But we'll see where it goes

• Like 2