what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Doing some house shopping for when I move to California with all those other bums.

This channel is comedy though, and if one appreciates high end artistry of the material variety (I am sure you can understand my disdain by being surrounded by plenty of toothless scum here  in my city) this channel shows you the absurd life with which I am familiar yet have become detached from as I ventured into the dark side to see how the fools live.

7 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

yeah...no thanks. nothing a can of krylon and an ny fat couldn't do..

this one i had a good laugh at since the creator is aware of how ridiculous a lot of this would be in nearly all non legal situations 

jäläpeno

Imagine pulling up to the spot and having to manually place the paint on the marker

🩸aL98Tag🩸 · Creator

like a musquet💀

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 6/11/2023 at 12:59 AM, ndv said:

For the moment. Race just started back up. 

20230610_115806.jpg

Notice team Ferrari had cars 51 + 50.

I watched a few laps of them live during the race and wondered if anyone else here would have possibly picked up on it as to me it was comedy seeing them with those numbers after I just came back to using this account with them featured on it.

I just watched all these Low Tier God animations on this channel, shit is comedy of the darkest kind.

@Mauler5150 nice observation.  Ferrari won it Gazoo Racing gave ferrari a run for their money.  Thought Gazoo was gonna take it.   Corvette placed first in the GT AM, very surprising they even finished at all, they must have stated using the same brake rotors as everyone else. 

Edit:  time to sell your Lamborghini, ferrari is about to celebrate the victory with a limited run of some road cars.  May set you back a few million but screw it.

Edited by ndv

On 6/16/2023 at 1:52 AM, KNIFU said:

Nothing anymore.

IMG_5690.jpeg

movies7.to has been my go to for a minute .

my setup is laptop to smart tv via vga with wireless mouse ,audio split to tv and sony speakers 

chrome for browser.

addons are ghostery ,abp,ublock,adguard, cryptominer blocks,audio channel , and allow right click.

you can 'save video as' on the streamtape host option .

ill usually download shit for my friends from there that way , or cast it to group streaming movie/show nights with my friends that dont live in my city so we can mst3k joke while watching together

the other ones are

9anime.to

kisscartoon

• Like 3
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/17/2023 at 3:34 PM, MOOGLE? said:

movies7.to has been my go to for a minute .

my setup is laptop to smart tv via vga with wireless mouse ,audio split to tv and sony speakers 

chrome for browser.

addons are ghostery ,abp,ublock,adguard, cryptominer blocks,audio channel , and allow right click.

you can 'save video as' on the streamtape host option .

ill usually download shit for my friends from there that way , or cast it to group streaming movie/show nights with my friends that dont live in my city so we can mst3k joke while watching together

the other ones are

9anime.to

kisscartoon

I love your signature, you could have at least quoted me as the source though haha.

And as an FYI Meridian is walking around NYC as I type this, (and you are in WI from memory?) so any local cats should keep an eye out and say hello if you see Her, and tell her Matt says Hi and he expects to see her posed with the HOPE sign I sent her on FB.

17 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

I love your signature, you could have at least quoted me as the source though haha.

And as an FYI Meridian is walking around NYC as I type this, (and you are in WI from memory?) so any local cats should keep an eye out and say hello if you see Her, and tell her Matt says Hi and he expects to see her posed with the HOPE sign I sent her on FB.

lol it actually reminded me of a time in cali me and my crewmate actually got caught acrylic tube tagging like 40 feet meridian road lines by two beefy truck lesbians cause he decided to hit their trailer with some shitty walmart silver 

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

lol it actually reminded me of a time in cali me and my crewmate actually got caught acrylic tube tagging like 40 feet meridian road lines by two beefy truck lesbians cause he decided to hit their trailer with some shitty walmart silver 

Awesome.

I find the fact that a simple single word can trigger such humorous memories epic, as the world can do with as much laughter as possible.

season one was all in english and dubbed. then funimation went under and shit went south. season 2 only subbed. 

maybe a 12oz character voice could be translated for some munnay

from crunchy roll. alot of voice actors here i tell you.