12oz's current state makes me fap/complain

casekslays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 12oz's current state makes me sad/pissed

I'm not sure there's one thing that's to blame. yeah it's annoying and tedious when threads disintegrate into wind ups and posturing or become a stream of idiotic pictures, yeah the ads are bothersome but, people grow up, get jobs and relationships, move, get new interests too.

The complex media bar really annoyed me but the worst was when that social networking thing was forced upon us. Does anyone actually use it?

The whole login process now is a joke, even being able to login it just directs you to that page. I have all the social networking in my life I want, shit I voluntarily sign up to. I don't need more crap forced on me, it makes me dig my heels in.

I agree with the whole social networking taking over, most of the people I actually like from here I keep in contact with in other ways farcebook/gplus/email whatever so, when I do check 12 out and there's not much going on I think fuck it and dip.

You only get out of something what you put in. If people can't contribute due to login errors there's nowt we as members can do. If people are put off by all the ads, there's nowt we as members can do. If people communicate in other ways now because of the problems, there's nowt we as members can do

All we as member can do is try and post stuff which might interest someone enough to login(if they are able) and join in. Put up or shut up, innit.

I will try and make an effort, I'm not posting tits though.

/\ Word. It's such a fucking hassle to log in. Every time:

Picturvdfvdfsvse1.png

EVERY TIME!!!

My account is totally fucked.

I've changed my password about a dozen times, used various clients,

talked to admin, talked to mods. No dice. Had to make a new account

to gain access to the oontz.

You guys are slippin' around Old Knoxville Highway area. Needs moar paint.

I should be showering and pre date jerking it right now in preparation for a bar with a famous pork sammiches and burbon selection,

instead I'm stoned, and brewing up a giant "before I shower" poop while wasting time on the oontz.

I'm going to have to tell her I'll be a little late, feels like a slow dropper.

Some things are different but somehow never change, including 12oz.

and they made you a senior moderator. I told you taking out their trash would pay off, didn't I?

No, I didn't go to the game but I sure heard about it the next day. Now that you reminded me, I kind of remember you telling me about that girl and her laptop...classy.

Have you talked to inkface lately? I know he's still in SF but it's been a while since I heard from him.

A couple of times via pm but last time his was full.

When Chekhov saw the long winter, he saw a winter bleak and dark and bereft of hope. Yet we know that winter is just another step in the cycle of life. But standing here among the people of Oontz and basking in the warmth of their hearths and hearts, I couldn't imagine a better fate than a long and lustrous winter.

I will say this though, there are still enough of the right people posting to keep me coming back. The KIR thread, Untitled, Travel threads and some randomness here and there that still got the flavor.

Dude, you totally left out Milk Grenades.