12oz's current state makes me fap/complain

casekslays

Re: 12oz's current state makes me sad/pissed

a lot of the reason why i'm still here is that i sit at a damned computer all of the time. if i didn't have something to divert my attention from work, i'd really hate my job. i also feel that while participation is lower than it used to be, i do use more of the site than i used to. most of us aren't scumfuck vandal hooligans anymore. i come here for lulz and useless news. i go to untitled to share my artwork and check brickslayers for cool rapesprays. i'm not sure how other people use the site, but i feel like it does a pretty damn good job of keeping me entertained and giving me a place to see artwork from around the world, both graffiti and other shit. casek has a point and so does most everyone in here. maybe i'm just more easy going about the whole thing, but in the long run, it's just the internet.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shit, Casek back from the dead.

Yeah the login problems really killed off the board, not only is logging/viewing from mobile screwed from the complex bar, but the login issues with regular browsers kept a lot of people (myself included) away for the past year. Now I seem to be able to log in, but yeah I think a lot of the damage has been done.

longer than 5. i know this shit was going on in december.

thats when the holiday launch was supposed to happen with the front page shit and nobody could get in for it.

and if i recall correctly it had been going on for months.

It is kind of sad or whatever but there are still some dope and creative people posting on here. It seems that some cats talent finally or has started to finally payoff so their presence is missed for sure. I know 12oz is directly responsible for some good times and good friends.

Hell if it wasn't for the 12 I would have never took a shit staring at a Michael Richards velvet painting... Minutes before I would destroy some crazy bitches lap top by throwing her on top of it ass first. Nor would I have kept a fellow member from getting hemmed up and then having to run our asses off before the cops got to the scene... And who was there to get us the fuck out.. More fellow 12oz members. Good times!

Also there was a small window of time when Chatzilla was fucking super sick. Really dope discussions, Shai breaking down ink recipes... Just all sorts of dope shit, but eventually it fell of cuz it was too "serious" for some.

I ain't mad at ya 12.

Remember that bar we hit after the Giants game? Were you with us?

We weren't even at the bar twenty minutes and I took off this chick who lived down the street. Girl had more meds than a pharmacy.. Anyways I power slammed her onto the bed and her laptop. She hit that shit hard... I moved the lap top over then opened it and the whole screen was shattered. I was like "I feel bad for ditching my friends..." and broke the fuck out.. haha.. Left her an IOU..

• Like 2

No, I didn't go to the game but I sure heard about it the next day. Now that you reminded me, I kind of remember you telling me about that girl and her laptop...classy.

Have you talked to inkface lately? I know he's still in SF but it's been a while since I heard from him.

Did you get banned too? That was my first and only ban in ten years....I'd say it was worth it.

Nah I think I just caught some heat for starting the initial thread that suggested rallying :lol:

All I really remember beyond that is you suggested spamming on IRC and posted a ton of these really funny looking Easter Island head things in one of his threads. Yep.