12oz's current state makes me fap/complain

casekslays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 12oz's current state makes me sad/pissed but I can't seem to stop posting/crying

Pictures are not boring, there just is not any active communication with them. If people left the oontz to just look at pictures, what the fuck????

Lets look at the end result of your texting nudes comment:

End state of texting nudes = got nudes, but still at home by yourself flapping

End state of actually talking to girls = at home with said girl fucking

see what I am saying?

Instagram is basically twitter with filters for your pics. It works exactly the same way, you must be doing it wrong.

I use IG to look at tattoos for the most part. I also use it to look at girls bums and shit my friends with iphones are doing.

There must be some kind of correlation between graffiti writers and pessimism because this thread is downright depressing yo.

I was just saying to crime stoppers the other day, it looks like we need a new DAO to liven things up.

Where is that cunt?

looks like some fools got locked out again. i did for a day or two then tried the old way of clearing cookies and whamo.

The OONTZ' can be compared to a woman, flowing with a bountiful of content one moment. Then there are times she will be arid and leave you wanting. Therefore that leaves you with the job of making her moist and joyous.

What the hell am I even talkin aboout, damn Im buzzed.................................. Real talk there needs to be something done about these full screen ads. Like, "Damn my notebook screen cant even contain this giant ass ad - - - - - " , thats me minimizing my screen because a huge dockers ad is taking up my whole fucking screen! Like damn nurgah I havent needed dockers since my highschool graduation pics and that one time I was a telemarketer.

On the realz besides the ad's we are the solution to the downfall of the oontz'.

(someone needs to inform mark eckos ass about this shiat.)

"I got my trojans and my boxers on, at school I got my dockers on"

The OONTZ' can be compared to a woman, flowing with a bountiful of content one moment. Then there are times she will be arid and leave you wanting. Therefore that leaves you with the obligation of making her moist and joyous.

What the hell am I even talkin aboout, damn Im buzzed.................................. Real talk there needs to be something done about these full screen ads. Like, "Damn my notebook screen cant even contain this giant ass ad - - - - - " , thats me minimizing my screen because a huge dockers ad is taking up my whole fucking screen! Like damn nurgah I havent needed dockers since my highschool graduation pics and that one time I was a telemarketer.

On the realz besides the ad's we are the solution to the downfall of the oontz'.

i havent seen one ad where the fuck u be clickin?

The OONTZ' can be compared to a woman, flowing with a bountiful of content one moment. Then there are times she will be arid and leave you wanting. Therefore that leaves you with the job of making her moist and joyous.

"I got my trojans and my boxers on, at school I got my dockers on"

I'll tell you what the real problem is. The real problem is promises over 2 years old, people in the background putting in work expecting those promises to be fulfilled only one day you open up your favorite forum and it's fucking broken like a trap house.

It's a let down to those who worked for free to get that site advertising dollars by begging members to "click the ads, support the site you love".

No offense to Raven and crew, but goddammit, you let your baby turn into a broken machine. This was the number one site on the internet for graffiti. Hits, content, all that.