12oz's current state makes me fap/complain

casekslays

It sucks to see a big decline in traffic, although I cant really complain as I haven't even logged in for months, maybe a year. I always considered this place to be like my local dive bar of the internet, and I say that in a good way. I've noticed a big decline in activity on numerous other forums in the last few years, so its definitely not 12oz specific. I blame FB and twitter and instagram. I guess the solution would be to post more!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The front page of this site is such a fucking joke.

It's basically an advert for new computer games and merchandise.

As I stated previously, when the passaround blackbook is done, I'm outa here. Which is a pity given that it's still the best website for graff that I'm aware of. Bombing science doesn't move as fast as this place does even now when it's slow.

Such is life.

Don't leave Walid. I can't not think of one time I have argued with you and you seem to be one of the more intelligent members here. Even if the twenty or so people that post here continue to post, this place will be better then most other Internet forums.

Don't leave walid and stay black.

Even if the twenty or so people that post here continue to post, this place will be better then most other Internet forums.

See this is the truth.

I went to Bombing Science just now to see if I could maybe brace myself for a switch. They have avatars. By the mercy of Christ, fucking avatars and pictures in their signatures.

See this is the truth.

I went to Bombing Science just now to see if I could maybe brace myself for a switch. They have avatars. By the mercy of Christ, fucking avatars and pictures in their signatures.

Most of the people that post here are sarcastic, antisocial, assholes. In other words my kind of people. I really don't think the mods in too many other places would tolerate our combined assholery. I really don't have much of an "on-line" presence. No twitter or instagram, and the only reason I have a Facebook account is to keep in touch with the 4-5 friends that I consider family. So this is it. No oontz and may just have to go out in to the real world and meet people, and I fucking hate people.

• Like 1

^in that case, you'd love 4chan. it's a forum of like-minded individuals who enjoy discussing contemporary issues with a refreshing twist on a conventional outlook. it's a friendly laugh for the whole family.

/b/ in particular has a well established set of guidelines and is sure to provide a safe and relaxed atmosphere for you to enjoy yourself.

• Like 1

Most of the people that post here are sarcastic, antisocial, assholes. In other words my kind of people. I really don't think the mods in too many other places would tolerate our combined assholery. I really don't have much of an "on-line" presence. No twitter or instagram, and the only reason I have a Facebook account is to keep in touch with the 4-5 friends that I consider family. So this is it. No oontz and may just have to go out in to the real world and meet people, and I fucking hate people.

I am 100% behind Evil's post, nohomo.

no where else, am I allowed to tell someone to "go fuck themselves" and still have a valid conversation with a mod about their painting.

Crime stoppers, because you tried to bring up other websites, "Fuck you", but you can still hang out here. Ch 0 still has love for you.

There's two ways to look at this.

1. 12 oz sold out and turned into a giant commercial with a forum attached to it.

2. 12 oz played its cards right and now has the venture capital teat to suckle off of.

As long as someone is paying the bills for the circle jerk known as Channel Zero with minimal oversight, what's the difference? It sure beats the alternative.

I'm not being ironic, I actually thought about this and gained a little perspective.

There's two ways to look at this.

1. 12 oz sold out and turned into a giant commercial with a forum attached to it.

2. 12 oz played its cards right and now has the venture capital teat to suckle off of.

As long as someone is paying the bills for the circle jerk known as Channel Zero with minimal oversight, what's the difference? It sure beats the alternative.

I'm not being ironic, I actually thought about this and gained a little perspective.

But number two don't work if the numbers drop right...?

They ain't gonna keep pumping money into a sinking ship :D