the n word?

cuntflaps

It is acceptiable for...  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread will possibly deliver.

came in here to make this known.

Fellow white people lose points automatically when they say "nigga" casually in a "i'm down as fuck" kinda way, regardless of how they were raised or what neighborhood they're from or whatever other street-credit-related activites they claim validate their use of the word. i have a friend who always will greet other white friends (not black friends, naturally) with a "Sup nigga." Always makes me think of

scene from shawn of the dead ... hilarious. Though i am disinclined to believe you sympathize with slavery, you still come off corny as fuck.

I have no issue whatsoever with drinking and rapping Styles P verses and leaving "nigga" in. Same with reciting lines from things like the boondocks and chappelles show.

continues to find usefulness in my day-to-day activities. But one of my (black) friends did take offense to white people using the word at all and proceeded to issue me a "pass" (no physical copy, i wish) to say "nigga" all i wanted with him. Fascinating.

The issue's never come up with anyone else I know who is black, cause i dont say it.

At the same time, it's 2012 and Jay and Kanye released a song called "Niggas in Paris" that ended up getting real popular and theres a black president in office. I dunno. I try to avoid saying it.

its always okay for white people to say it, as long as its online and behind a computer screen.. preferably on a website with no avatars and no way of discerning whether or not you are indeed a honky.

im white. nigger. there i said it. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

now if i was to say this outloud though...

Was hanging out with a white and four blacks the other day. White said "blah blah blah, ya nigga". I was the only one who said "Wait..wut u jus say?". Asked the blacks "What's up with that?" and they said "It's cool". Soooooo, times have definitely changed, but I'm still gonna just stick to profuse online use only.

Nurga has shown up in my vocabulary a few times recently and surprisingly, no one has asked me what the fuck I was talking about.

In regards to nigga/nigger, I'm indifferent. It's all just words, so who really cares?*

*besides white people pretending to be really concerned about racism.

the whole nigger vs. nigga debate is so fucking stupid i cannot believe it.

here's a kinda modern liberal definition..

"a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised"

seems pretty inclusive to anyone, doesn't have to be blacks. but regardless, i hear now black people don't like being called niggers. so who knows!

Dropping my hilarious Internet persona for a second, the two words are completely different.

"Nigger" coming from anyone is generally considered offensive.

"Nigga" --from the right person-- isn't considered offensive. But there's where it gets dicey. Some white dudes can use it and no one will bat an eye. Others are gonna get mercilessly ridiculed and maybe slapped if they're unlucky. It has a lot to do with upbringing and who you run with, etc.

I'm not even hard, I'm semi flaccid, but thanks to my group of friends I have never been called out for using it by anyone, including black strangers who like to play with guns. Being the only white in the room will get you some strange looks, but people will generally also realize you're not a cornball. Plus you're automatically the smartest and richest person in the room so it's awesome.

However, I use it when I'm smoking tumbleweedz and rapping hip hop lyrics with the beat, quoting someone, shit like that. I don't use it conversationally.

Basically, if you need to ask you...then no, you shouldn't use either one. Nigger.

Ratemyprofessor.com

Jesus christ.