dear messicans,

KILZ FILLZ

I worked in retail and I sure as fuck wish that people who don't know how to speak english, or can't speak it well, would learn to do so. Asking me where something in in a pitiful attempt of english just sucks from the both of us, it's almost easier if they just ask me in spanish.

So that being said, if I worked in a place where english wasn't the main language, you better be able to effectively communicate with me in my native tongue, or don't bother trying, I know that you took Spanish 2 (or whatever language) back in High school, but lets be real, you got a C- and you haven't been in High School for 10 years now br0.

Summary:

ching-chong-potato455.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I worked in retail and I sure as fuck wish that people who don't know how to speak english, or can't speak it well, would learn to do so. Asking me where something in in a pitiful attempt of english just sucks from the both of us, it's almost easier if they just ask me in spanish.

So that being said, if I worked in a place where english wasn't the main language, you better be able to effectively communicate with me in my native tongue, or don't bother trying, I know that you took Spanish 2 (or whatever language) back in High school, but lets be real, you got a C- and you haven't been in High School for 10 years now br0.

1. your english ain't too hot either, br0

2. your logic is even worse

no english speaking people speak like you were taught in school, and spanish is worse because you were probably taught by some dumb gringo that didn't know the language any better than you.

Learn spanish the way it is commonly spoken. It will help in the future at some point. But trying to be kewl by ordering in spanish is teh gayz.

when i was 16, i worked at taco bell. (classy!)

i'm not sure which i hated more. the middle aged white liberal who would try to order in broken, over exaggerated spanish, or the dumb fuck rednecks who would non ironically pronounce quesadillas "kwuh-suh-dilly-ohs"

when i was 16, i worked at taco bell. (classy!)

i'm not sure which i hated more. the middle aged white liberal who would try to order in broken, over exaggerated spanish, or the dumb fuck rednecks who would non ironically pronounce quesadillas "kwuh-suh-dilly-ohs"

this right here. lol.

Litteraly saw the same shit happen a couple days ago

Dumb white girl and her boyfriend : "You should serve us in spanish"

Burrito roller : "uhh.. I dont speak spanish"

Wanted to kick some teeth in.

Yeah fuck those fools that got that nopalero face and claim they dont speak spanish, knew a couple people like that back in high school, one girl went as far as to say she was hawain, i was like bitch you got a fuckin beaner ass name and face and you claimmin to be hawain, although i didnt say it to her, just because im a gentleman and a scholar.

as much as i think its corny when people do it, sometimes that shit is necessary. when you go to a place where they legit don't speak good english, its easier to talk to them in spanish then to try and coach them through whatever you're ordering and shit. but in general i don't like to speak in spanish because i know i sound ridiculous and feel like a tool sometimes.

i've been watching univision like a motherfucker trying to sound less honkyish with my spanish. but it is what it is.

YOU DRIVE LIKE THAT IN MY HOOD AND THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD GON' WHOOP DAT AZZ.

MRS. JOHNSON DOWN THE STREET GON' WHOOP DAT ASS AND 10 OTHER NEIGHBORS AFTER HER GON' WHOOP DAT AZZ BEFORE YOU EVEN GIT HOME TO DAT ANGRY SOLEMN BLACK WOMAN YOU CALL MOMMA GIT TO WHOOPIN ON DAT AZZZ.

DEN SHE BE ALL "GO GIT MY BELT."

MOMMA DON'T PLAY IN MY HOOD, JACK!

nohelpfromhere.jpg

"So they're trying to open these Chinese restaurants and I realize none of these guys were Chinese! They're a bunch of fatcats from Tennessee thinking they can set up a chain of Chinese restaurants good enough to fool the average American boob."