Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

dear messicans,

White folk ordering in Spanish at the taco shop as corny as it seems to me?

Shit makes me lol

BUT

ordering sushi in Japanese seems like it'd be dope.

Sincerely,

BNH

My girls sister spent 5 years in Spain and orders or talks up the waiters in Spanish and it annoys me...then they talk to each other in Spanish, equally enraging to me. I hate Spanish and broken English spoken by a Mexican womanis like nails to a chalkboard for me

my dad does this shit and i used to hate it.. he goes out of his way to go to the dominican barber so he can show off his spanish speaking ability and i go there because them niggas know how to fade real fuckin good but thats about it.

the one i go to has stray dogs running around the barbershop which is really just the downstairs to these peoples crib and their little girl runs around in high heels and makeup like she's grown which is unsettling to me.

DOMINICANPEOPLE.

• Like 1

And BTW, I don't know about the messicans, but I've found that speaking to someone in their native language at the food joint usually= good food hook up so long as you know a few words beyond the basic.

i order in spanish sometimes to let them know im not some pinche gavacho.

my wifes entire family speaks spanish so I feel it necessary to try and get my practice in when appropriate and usually I got the taqueria game on lock so I can speak spanish without fucking it up

^^^^^^^^That shit is "hella" gay.

On topic... Unless I have to no, but I know how. If you have lived in Cali your whole life and can't speak at least some Spanish, you're doing it wrong

I dunno. I wouldnt try to but I dont regular many messican places. IN some places I think its kinda insulting to attempt to speak spanish to them because not all of them speak it...they just look messican. The place I go to is Columbian and they barely speak english, I dont speak spanish but my girl does. Shes not spanish at all and I dont mind when she talks to the waitress because shes fluent and doesnt sound all choppy and gringoish.

And BTW, I don't know about the messicans, but I've found that speaking to someone in their native language at the food joint usually= good food hook up so long as you know a few words beyond the basic.

ahuevo, this dude knows whats up at the food joints.

Order tacos in Japanese. Await results.

Why not? You could probably order sushi in Spanish and get the right thing (more or less). I don't see the difference.

Its like solving a difficult maths problem with someone who already knows the answer. It's

saying YEEEEAAAHH NIGGGA I know the deal! I advocate speaking in the native

tongue of another language when in public.

/Annoyingwhiteguyoner

My friend claims that the only words he knows in Spanish are "pene" and "burrito."

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now